Sovereign - Update

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
Staff Member
Hard on the heels of our recent article on Swords and Sorcery- Underworld Gold comes an update on the sequel Sovereign. It's not much yet, but the new UI is definitely looking good. Thanks for keeping us informed Charles.
More information.

Looks good, much less stuff on the screen from early looks at the UI. Like the look of the new town.

This game is looking like more and more like a Might and Magic game. Which is a totally good thing. I just finished MM7 & 8 and both were still playable in 2013. I wish they made more games like them. I am really looking forward to Sovereign.

I also wish Charles would limit his Underworld updates to "maybe" once a quarter and concentrate on Sovereign.

This game is looking like more and more like a Might and Magic game. Which is a totally good thing. I just finished MM7 & 8 and both were still playable in 2013. I wish they made more games like them. I am really looking forward to Sovereign.

I also wish Charles would limit his Underworld updates to "maybe" once a quarter and concentrate on Sovereign.

I've been doing just that and will continue doing so. Thanks all :)

Back
Top Bottom