Risen Im stuck

J0sHu4

Watcher
IM stuck here
maporuu.jpg
any help ?

Rather hard to know exactly what we're looking at here. If I were to take a guess, you're smack in the middle of a big room looking at a big, locked door, right?

There should be a wall you can break in that big room, which leads to a switch. The switch controls three doors in the big room. Every time you push the switch, one door will close, and a new one will open. Inside the three rooms the switch leads to, you'll find a wheel that you must turn. Also, in one of them you have to look to your left and shoot down a big bridge.

Once you have turned three wheels, the big door is open.

Of course, I might think this is a different temple than it is, so do correct me if I'm talking about the wrong place. I haven't used the maps inside the temples a whole lot.

I think you're wanting the spoilers sub-forum.

Let's hope I remember this correctly…

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=12112_maporuu_122_1061lo.jpg

1. The drawbridge should still be up, otherwise you could proceed, right? You have to reach some chambers with some lizards in it via snail transformation. From there you should have a look at the winch, which opens the bridge.

2. Shoot an arrow at the winch and the bridge should come down

3. You should now be able to pass the lava through the lowered bridge.

(Maybe the drawing doesn't match the real positions of the rooms, but I hope you get the idea… )

Back
Top Bottom