Grim Dawn - Two Screens

I really like the look, just can't stand the fact that it's well out from being anywhere near release.

"into the dark, war-torn world of Cairn where a once proud empire has been brought to ruin and the human race driven to the edge of extinction. Cairn has become ground zero of an eternal war between two otherworldly powers"

Blah blah blah. Why even have a story? $10 copy and paste job. People are too stupid to come up with something new.

Just ignore me please.

"into the dark, war-torn world of Cairn where a once proud empire has been brought to ruin and the human race driven to the edge of extinction. Cairn has become ground zero of an eternal war between two otherworldly powers"

Blah blah blah. Why even have a story? $10 copy and paste job. People are too stupid to come up with something new.

Just ignore me please.

I intend to but remember everything has been done already there are no new story's to tell. Generic fantasy 101.

I intend to but remember everything has been done already there are no new story's to tell. Generic fantasy 101.

no new stories to tell?

you sir are unimaginative, to conclude that every story has been told. though you are right about the story of this bound to be generic actshun AR-PEEE-GEEE being generic

Back
Top Bottom