Shadowrun Returns - On Sale @ Steam

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Shadowrun Returns is on sale at Steam for this weekend with a 66% discount This also applies to the Deluxe version and the upgrade to the Deluxe version. The Dragonfall DLC is discounted at 33%.

More information.

Last edited:
Actually, that´s not quite right.

Shadowrun Returns is on sale at Steam for this weekend with a 66% discount but the DLC, "Dragonfall" is only 33% off, so it´s a bit more expensive than the original campaign.

You're right. Thanks
Fortunately the newsbit magically changed into something that is more correct :)

I still can't bring myself to buy the DLC/xpac at $10 when I found the base game to be so disappointing and when I find the kickstarter model of get the community to fund your game then charge ridiculous prices for your game to everyone else to be so shady, especially when your game is kind of stripped down and tablet-like.

The expansion is a lot better than the original :)

Hah £3.73, and to think I backed for a couple of hundred dollars! I'm glad I did though. :)

Daniel.

I backed 30$ or so and think it was worth every penny, so at this price it's a no-brainer if you ask me.

No I mean I have original from GOG. Can I buy expansion from stream and play with my GOG base game?

I can't say for sure, but I'm assuming the answer is no. When I purchased Dragonfall on Steam, it added it to the main game like it was a patch rather than adding it to my library as a separate game. My guess is that Steam won't allow you to download Dragonfall if you don't have the original game in your library.

Pretty much all of the Steam expansions/DLCs require you to have the original game on Steam. This one is no different. On the Dragonfall page it says:

Requires the base game Shadowrun Returns on Steam in order to play.

Back
Top Bottom