M&M: Heroes VI - Adventure Pack Next Month

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Ubisoft announces an Adventure Pack titled Pirate of the Savage Sea for Might & Magic Heroes VI:
Today, Ubisoft® announced that the first adventure pack for the universally acclaimed Might & Magic® Heroes® VI will be made available for Windows® PC on July 12th, 2012.
Developed by Limbic Entertainment GmbH in Germany, Might & Magic Heroes VI Pirate of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack offers over 10-hours of epic adventure. The legendary Might & Magic hero, Crag Hack, makes an epic comeback, appearing for the first time as a leading character in the world of Ashan. This Adventure Pack also features new artifacts, a powerful dynasty weapon and many new bonuses.
In addition to the release of new downloadable content, a major patch for Might & Magic® Heroes® VI, that includes new content and beautifully animated town screens tailored specifically to the expectations of Might & Magic® will also be available on July 12th, 2012.
Might & Magic Heroes VI Pirate of the Savage Sea Adventure Pack will be available to download for $9.99 on Ubishop, Steam and other digital retailers.
For more information, please visit www.mightandmagicgame.com
Two screens are available at Blue's here.
More information.

Interesting. Anyone know if this is the same Crag Hack from the previous universe, or just a namesake?

Also did they ever patch out that horrible crap where you only get certain bonuses if you're online?

Also did they ever patch out that horrible crap where you only get certain bonuses if you're online?

No it's an Ubisoft game. You wont get the bonuses unless you play connected.

Well ubisoft is on my blacklist as evil company so I am not buying anything from them.Well I bought Heroes VI but for that i couldn't help it I am too much of heroes fun but I am skipping this one and everything else from ubisoft.Is it evil to wish they just go bankrupt?I know it is but still...

Interesting. Anyone know if this is the same Crag Hack from the previous universe, or just a namesake?

that's not going to happen.
I decided to play offline anyway, just consider it as if you're playing in 'above normal' difficulty.

Every time M&M Heroes 6 goes on sale, I want to buy it. But I never do.

Not developed by Black Hole? Well... Not interested.

Limbic Entertainment (ex. Sunflowers guys, Anno series) has taken over the post launch support incl. patches for Heroes VI several months ago, and they were already involved somehow during the launch. So it's not just cheap contract work, Limbic is the official studio for Heroes at the moment.

Wonder when Wizz Bane, Serena, Zenon III, Swifty Sarg and Sir Galand will get a go :p

Wonder when Wizz Bane, Serena, Zenon III, Swifty Sarg and Sir Galand will get a go :p

They are more likely to bring back HoMM heroes like Solmyr (Solymr in HoMM4 iirc), Sandro, Thant and similar. Serena is an option though.

Back
Top Bottom