Pricewatch!

It looks like Steam is back up, and there are indeed some really good sales right now.

Metro 2033 - $4.99
Portal 2 + Portal - $8.74
Fable III - $12.49
Valve Complete Pack - $49.99 (All Half-Life, Portal, and Left 4 Dead titles + more)

Bethesda Holiday Collection - $74.99 (Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Fallout: New Vegas + all DLC. + more)

Just to name a few.

GamersGate has Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum for $6

Neverwinter Nights™ 2, Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Mask of the Betrayer and Neverwinter Nights™ 2: Storm of Zehir

looks like only 6 hours left, but sometimes the deal stays up (no guarantee)

That's pretty insane. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if it included Mysteries of Westgate, which is the only NWN2 expansion I don't have. Ironically, MoW by itself is more expensive than that bundle right now.

I know what you mean ... I already have MoW as a stand-alone, and I have NWN2 and MotB on GamersGate, and NWN2 and SoZ on Direct2Drive, and finally grabbed the platinum pack on Steam ... but like you note it doesn't include MoW!

Still, it is less of a hassle than my full install of NWN with expansions and all of the Premium Stuff ...

Batman: Arkham City 50% off on Steam today only. I've heard lots of good things about this game, so that price is mighty tempting this soon after release.

Eschalon Book 1 & 2 are 75% off (if you have not played these, get them!), Neverwinter nights 2 platinum is also 75% off (but only for today) and Geneforge saga is 50% off (chance for daily?) on steam.

Also, if you have Humble indie bundle 4 and missed 3, don't despair, you can find HiB3 in 4 now, if you payed more than the average.

infinity engine games are $2.49 on gamersgate. These are with the expansions. Sorry to lazy to link :)

X-com collection is currently just over 1€ (it says 11sek for me, which would be about 1.2 -1.3€) on gamer's gate. This is a mistake though, they have managed to apply the sale two times (so 66% off on a product that is 66% off), so grab it while it is too cheap.

X-com collection is currently just over 1€ (it says 11sek for me, which would be about 1.2 -1.3€) on gamer's gate. This is a mistake though, they have managed to apply the sale two times (so 66% off on a product that is 66% off), so grab it while it is too cheap.

Yep, confirmed at $1.27 in US store. Since that is one of the game packs I will likely lose from Direct2Drive … I snagged it!

Oh - and I know NWN2: Mysteries of Westgate came up recently, so I was thrilled to find that IT is on sale as well at GG!

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NWN2MW/neverwinter-nights-2-mysteries-of-westgate

Steam is selling E.Y.E. for $2.49 today only. That price is just about right for a game I'm pretty sure I won't enjoy yet still want to check out anyway just to see for myself some of the ideas the developers had.

Steam is selling E.Y.E. for $2.49 today only. That price is just about right for a game I'm pretty sure I won't enjoy yet still want to check out anyway just to see for myself some of the ideas the developers had.
Exactly my thinking.

Im liking these steam daily deals. picked up Avadon for $2.49. Today picked up Railworks 3 Train Simulator deluxe for $3.99. My grandson loves trains so even if i don't like the game he will get alot of use out of it. Looks pretty interesting though. And it's only 4 bucks anyways.

E.Y.E is not a bad game, it is just really bad at explaining its concepts (and it is so different from anything else on the market that its concepts needs to be properly explained). Don't give up if the game frustrates and confuses you after an hour of playing it.

Back
Top Bottom