Dragon Age: Inquisition - News Roundup

What is still unknown is if there will be love triangles or polygamy.

If there aren't, there will be, sooner or later, a mod which will make it possible :)

Doubt it because we'd see one already in DA2. ;)

Love triangle existed in DA2... Sort of. Fenris & Anders have bitch fights quite a lot, you know.

I like what I'm seeing otherwise….

Really, i need to try and distance myself from both my expectations and feelings about the other games and take it for what it is. If I like what I see (and so far it's not looking too bad) I'm not going to let those prejudices keep me from enjoying a good game despite it's lineage.

For me "open world" may be a trend, but it's a good trend. Doing what I want, when I want is one of the single biggest selling points for me and one of the secrets of the Elder Scrolls success.

If there's anything they could have done to engender at least a little goodwill towards them after what they did to my Mabari War Hound in DA2, open world is it.

Yeah, the thing about features checklists is they don't ever tell you if a game has personality or is simply fun (and sadly nor do reviews...).

Everything BioWare has made since 2010 has been for a young (dare say mid-teen), more casual, action audience . With the exception of ME2, none of their games had enough magic to be replayable even once.

Adding good features to that design style, is almost meaningless. The only way I'm buying this is if people on this site start threads about second playthroughs. Otherwise, dear BioWare, it's fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Adding good features to that design style, is almost meaningless. The only way I'm buying this is if people on this site start threads about second playthroughs. Otherwise, dear BioWare, it's fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I replayed all BioWare games since 2010 at least twice...

I replayed all BioWare games since 2010 at least twice…
Despite our past differences I think a friend request is in order. It's nice to see someone post positive reply's instead of negative ones on recent Bioware threads.:handshake:
So you're a masochist. Good for you. ;)
Well then I'm a super masochist as I played every one of their games more than ten times. So can anyone beat that I wonder?;)

Last edited:
Despite our past differences I think a friend request is in order. It's nice to see someone post positive reply's instead of negative ones on recent Bioware threads.:handshake:

Well then I'm a super masochist as I played every one of their games more than ten times. So can anyone beat that I wonder?;)

:handshake:

My most played BioWare game is ME2, I'm at around 8 playthroughs I think, but that's because it can be played in ~10 hours (my record is 8 hours). I find it easy to avoid optional content in the ME series, I got a hard time doing that in the DA series. It's just different kind of game to me. I expect to spend too much time in DAI, but I have no plan to buy anything beside that this year (I got a kickstarter backlog coming).

Currently replaying DA2, but I expect to abandon it once Divinity:Original Sin is released.

The combat reminds me of Dragon's Dogma. They even plucked a few skills from DD, like shooting multiple homing arrows at one target.

I have to admit that long video makes the game seem pretty cool. I'm hoping it will be a meaty game if they've truly managed to make exploration rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom