ShinyLoot - Games Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
ShinyLoot is a web based digital distributor of DRM-free and minimal DRM PC, Mac, and Linux games that is currently in Beta. They will leave beta and launch on August the 26th.

ShinyLoot focuses on indie games, which you can find by using their trait & filter system and no client is required to download their games, although they do offer a donwload manager.

They even have a indie games in all genres includig quite a few RPG titles.

To celebrate the launch of ShinyLoot we can give away 3 games under $20 from their entire catalog of games. All that is required is that you reply to this thread mentioning that you want to participate and on Monday the 26th at 12:00 CET I will do a random selection of 3 winners.

More information.

More free stuff!!!! :)

A nice contribution and some unseen and obscure crpgs that have picked my interes, I would not mind to participate.

Anyone know anything about Dwarf Quest, which is in their RPG section? ... am a sucker for anything with dwarves in ;)

PS, another promo, cool!

Yay!!! A PC version of Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land I want to participate.

Will check the site for DRM-Free games. I'd like to participate. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

I would like to participate also :)

ooo can i haz :)
also might be a good idea to forbid ppl with less than 10-20 posts, since the crusader kings 2 giveaways was full of 1post clones :))

Back
Top Bottom