The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Cleric will be my TR. However for now am farming tokens for the heart. Think I may just TR back to Cleric unless someone else wants the job.

I have a Ranger at level 3 holding 4. Been running that one with Bart though have not seen him ingame lately.

I know, add that one to the MMO listing. (Hides from Dte at the moment cause have so much stuff to do the next few weeks.)

We managed to get the hearts for Cm and Jo after farming epic quests. :) Jo speaks about TR'ing Joyelle and Cm Kerriakan.

My TR is KarlPeter Aspenstein. He is a half-elf with dilettante in favored soul. He will become a stalwart defender fighter with 2 levels of paladin (for the save bonuses). The favored soul dilettante means he can use heal scrolls with 90% chance of success.

He is now at level 3 and has completed Korthos. He has done a few solo quests in Korthos (level 2 only). He's waiting for the others to TR and get to Stormreach harbor.

If you need an elite opener he can get to Korthos and open all quests on elite for you. He will be holding level 4 so all quests will get bravery bonus.

Corwin only needs about 55k XP for Dhedkat to get him to level 20. Then Dhedkat will TR too. We hope we can help him up to 20 the upcoming weekend.

Dte and Azraelck have already toons TR'ed or about to TR. So this leaves only Reywind with a toon to TR or maybe create a new one?

Let's check what we have so we get all bases covered:
Klubbir: Wizard
Kerriakan: Cleric
KarlPeter: Fighter
Dhedkat: Artificer
Rachail: Artificer
Reywind's TR: ?
Joes TR: ?

It seems we need the most healer / caster / melee. Druid can combine the healer / caster role like Ambrer has done in the current TR group.

Anyone else interested in joined the new TR group, probably running on Fridays in the future?

There's a lot of moving parts to the issue, but it's possible that Fairythief might jump in. It will be summer before I can swing the new rig, so she might be too late to catch this group. OTOH, she'd be a first lifer so it probably wouldn't take her that long to catch up even if we got a headstart. Realistically, tho, it's only 9 Fridays to summer and I doubt we'll have all hands on deck every week so we'll still have a primary focus on the 17's for those sessions even if we do run the budding TRv4.0 at the same time. She'd probably run a melee of some sort for her first attempt.

That group looks light on the melee side. I'll be in Canada for all of July and August, leaving the last weekend in June and returning the first weekend in Sept. I will miss several sessions (the weekends I'm flying for sure) since I can't be certain what various members of my family will have planned for Friday evenings, though I will endeavour to play in as many as I can.

Yeah, about that..... Brialle had the tokens, and I used them from her. Unfortunately the true heart from the epic vendor is btc. So…. Joyelle started farming again. Has almost 8 now. Going to be a bit of a delay guys.

Update: 10 and almost a half

Last edited:
Yeah, about that….. Brialle had the tokens, and I used them from her. Unfortunately the true heart from the epic vendor is btc. So…. Joyelle started farming again. Has almost 8 now. Going to be a bit of a delay guys.

Update: 10 and almost a half
Did you try "teh reeding is to hard" like we talked, or did you just say words and move on?

Ok what is btc? I have not turned mine in yet. Now I am paranoid til I find out what happened. And if it was a mess up we can all venture a guess at what JM said. lol

I have a ranger to run with Taxen0 when he has time to play. Though time diff may mess that up.

When you turn in the epic tokens, the TR heart you get back is bound to character. Make sure you turn in the tokens from the toon you plan to TR. JM wanted to TR Joyelle but turned in her pile of tokens with Brialle (who now has a TR heart for when the time comes).

I mentioned that JM might plead ignorance and ask Turbine to move the heart to the right toon. Was just curious whether she tried that and they told her to get bent, or she just got to work farming more tokens.

Is your bard in the guild yet? My standard practice is to open the guild page when I start the game to see who's on. Be happy to party up if I see you on.

figured I could farm it faster than they could fix it. less headache that way.

I tracked my last box, it should be here tomorrow. So I'll probably get a chance to finish building the computer Saturday.

JM, you could run as a Cleric, and let Dte die over and over again. >:D

Originally, my TR was going to be Mirys' Druid life. Rachail's TR was a spur-of-the-moment decision, based on the fact that she'd been stuck at 21 since shortly after U14.

Reywind may have a fighter ready to TR soon; it's about level 18 I think. He's still not sure. Like me he finds playing a caster in the King's Forest quite frustrating since their spells do so little damage. My AA does much better with his bow, than my Wiz casting level 9 spells!! I hate to say this, but Devil Assault was more fun for the Wiz than KF.

Grats! :clap:

I may be downloading DDO for the next couple of weeks, but it works. :p

I am having issues with the Pando Media Booster crap that you have to download DDO through Turbine with. It locks up and crashes every time when starting the download. I found a high-res pack elsewhere, but it may be too old, as it was from Feb 2012. I'm downloading it anyway. Only 4.5gb to go.

*Edit*

First download was corrupted, so I tried again, via Steam. Short story long, DDO is now installed and ready to roll. I even have room for all my hot bars on screen, thanks to the high resolution of the monitor.

I think I have everything installed I intend to install. I'm not putting any games on other than my DOS games, Minecraft, DDO, and whatever else I may be playing at the moment.

Last edited:
Great news, we could have used your skills yesterday in the epics we attempted and struggled through. Insta-kill spells seemed to be beating our saves on a regular basis!! :(

Back
Top Bottom