Divinity: Original Sin - Patch 1.0.81 Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larian Studios released another small hotfix patch on Steam for Divinity: Original Sin.

Changelist version 1.0.81

A mini-fix today with a very small change list, and at the same time a big update for those who are busy with the Divinity engine toolkit as we added the source files for the main campaign.

We also added a truckload of new tutorial movies which will teach you how to script.

Game fixes

-Fix for error 117 (during saving with unicode profile/user names)
-Fix for floating camera

Divinity Engine Toolkit changes

-Added "templates folder" with source data for main campaign (Divinity engine toolkit)
-Stability fix in resource manager

Have fun!
More information.

Original Sin was finally knocked off as Steam's #1 seller. It was knocked to the #2 slot by the GotY edition of Dishonored, currently on sale for $10 USD. Sale ends in 11 hours, so it'll likely head back up to the top of the list.

Glad this has been such a success for Larian. This is the most enjoyable game I've played in years.

Hmm, I should probably hold off playing for another month or so. I haven't had the time - and I won't have enough time for a while to really get into it anyway. But it's very tempting all the same.

But the frequency of these patches is just too high.

Same here.

I wasn't that far into it, so I restarted to play with the patched-in AI personalities, but that didn't prove necessary. I actually prefer playing without them and roleplaying both characters as I see fit. I can tell this is a game I will savor and can return to a long time from now so I'm in no particular rush, though I suspect the big tings are already in and the game really doesn't seem buggy currently.

I wasn't that far into it, so I restarted to play with the patched-in AI personalities, but that didn't prove necessary. I actually prefer playing without them and roleplaying both characters as I see fit.
Ah-ha!

Now I'm waiting for JDR's confession! :evilgrin:

It has a lot of flaws and they haven't fixed any of the ones I've run into; conversely I've not run into any of the issues they are fixing.
-
I'm about 95% done (near end of last dungeon); and I would give the game a 9 for fun but only a 7.5 or 8 for quality. It has a lot of issues that hurt - still I think some of these will be fixed before the next time i play (probably wait 6 months as I think there will be a lot more patches and perhaps maybe even a real content patch eventually). I don't want to list all the flaws as they would be loaded with spoilers.

I'm waiting for a bit till the patches slow down, and that's not a complaint it's a complement.
If all newly released games had this level of support from their developers that would be fantastic.

It has a lot of flaws and they haven't fixed any of the ones I've run into; conversely I've not run into any of the issues they are fixing.
I have a bit of different experience, sorry. For example unavoidable crash to desktop on the second map because of a bad script I've stumbled upon - got patched.

True, they still didn't fix barrage not working properly on sidekicks, but hell if I care. I don't use that skill on higher levels anyway. For example as there are a few more glitches I've got still not fixed.

IMO the only important and should be addressed as soon as possible flaw is overpowered crafting. In other words, balance. Everything else still unpatched is just a dozen or two of minor annoyances.

Well I ran into the homestead glitch and that was a royal head-ache but have never crashed so I think there is more than balance that needs fixing.

That's odd... If anything homestead shows no bugs on my side.

Back
Top Bottom