Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Yep, it's gonna hurt. But I asked for it, so make me pay! That's what I get for being indecisive about my extra pledge amount. 15 hours left to have your donation matched! Bring it on!

That's good of you, Fantasm. Another little chip in from me. Never thought we'd hit $5k.

Again, to reiterate for everybody: For the next 24 hours past whatever time is listed in Myrthos' posting of my announcement above, I will match any donations up to a $500 limit. So now's the time to have your money do double duty!

Make my wallet hurt!!!
It starts at $5,138 and today at 11PM my time I check what the amount is again. Keep the money flowing :)

Oh and more money has been donated, but I have work and stuff so will update later.

To make things even more interesting:

I will match all donations up to a maximum of 250$ - in the same time frame as Fantasm ->

Effect: The first 250$ will get tripled! the second 250$ will get doubled!

do I sound like a carpet seller? ;)

Last edited:
Want to add a little more but can't yet because putting money on paypal is so slow!

You can allow Paypal to get the money directly from your bank account.

No need to upload money anymore - look in the options of Paypal :)

Just saw that.. had tried to use it before, but it no money got transfered because you have to enable it somewhere in paypal before you can actually use it. Will do it that way if I have to this evening.

@Fatasm & HiddenX: Man you guys are crazy. I like you :)
OK, what the hell, I'll up mine to the physical reward level. Feel the pain ;)

Currently at $5,304, this means we are at $166 to be tripled.

You people are quite convincing. You win, coming months no new mascara and eyeliner for me. Hopefully people will be staring at the D: OS T-shirt I'll be wearing, so that they won't notice my naked face. ;)

I can't wear the same T-shirt all week. Also I can not decide whether I want the Weresheep logo or the D: OS. So I would like to have two T-shirts. Could you, Myrthos, please ask Larian what we have to do to get two instead of one? Thanks!

My guess would be that the option 'Signed poster+T-shirt' can be replaced with 'T-shirt+T-shirt'.
This because the Kickstarter add-ons for a poster and a T-shirt are the same amounts.

I will ask them, but I doubt they will answer anytime soon. Apparently they have some important things on their hands in these last couple of hours of the Kickstarter :)

And I am positive that you'll look great without the make-up!

I've added some cash too... I was in the standard kickstarter but decided to support it via you guys instead :)

Splendid, Holly Avenger!

By the way, the statue tier is "All gone!" on kickstarter. Maybe the Codex and us should take the $5k tier via paypal before it's gone, too, and donate the rest later? Or ask Larian to close it off for us ...

Donated $10 - all I can afford on top of the $50 I've given directly via Kickstarter.

I didn't see where to put in my forum name when making the donation - did I miss that?

Donated $10 - all I can afford on top of the $50 I've given directly via Kickstarter.

I didn't see where to put in my forum name when making the donation - did I miss that?

It's easy to miss. Its on the left side of the form, you have to expand the actual text form field by clicking on the text.
Just PM Myrthos with your details, and he'll match it.

Yes, it's at the page were you click on the button to finalize your donation, top left. "Add your nick" or somesuch. Missed it too. Myrthos can help -- just send him a PM with your details.

Well no more doubling or tripling donations. We are now at $5,781, which is $643 more than the amount we started with.

I'll update with the additional money when it arrives :)

Also Enhorning, I change your name from Anonymous to Enhorning in the next update.

Back
Top Bottom