Welcome - introduce yourself!

I'm currently replaying M&M6 for the umpteenth time, so welcome and enjoy!! :)

Hi everyone!

P.S. Don't mind my childish username, I picked it when I was still a child and I'm kinda stuck with it.

Welcome to the site.:handshake: My name is also from my youth from playing to many games and being lazy.

Hey hello and welcome! Come in and have fun.

Hey guys I am also a new user to this forum…..
Can any one guid me related to this forum…..
thanks in advance. :)

Click Here

Last edited:
Whats going on with the Bots these Days ? They don't only sound smarter then most real people but also more likeable :D

Welcome to RPGWatch!

Have fun, respect others, post in the appropiate subforum - everything that doesn't fit -> into off topic.

In the Politics & Religion subforum it gets sometimes heated, stay out of it or wear a NBC protection suit :)

Hi everyone!
I was banned a while back for whining about the low quality in DAO plot/writing and Oblivion in the BSN and Bethesda forums a while back.
Was really depressed due to the lack of quality RPGs like Fallout 1,2; MotB, VtmB, etc.. but the new wave of Kickstarters (and Shadowrun Returns in part) gives me hope.
So here I am!! hopefully I can whine here about how retarded modern "RPGs" have become without getting banned and speculate about stuff like Wasteland 2 and Original Sin!!

Hi herp_derp,

Welcome at the Watch, we are the "glass is half full" type of gamers, old school but mostly positive. For constant whining and criticising I recommend our stepbrothers at www.rpgcodex.net

Hi HiddenX

Glass half full sounds good to me.

The codex is just too depressing and all the tasteless jokes at every turn there are not really my thing.

Last edited:
Welcome VonBraun - our local Aussie resident is ol' Mr. Corwin.

Speak slowly with him, he's really old and tends to forget things he doesn't like :)

Welcome, jump in, the water is fine...........well except for a few things. ;) (We won't mention Corwin by name.) :)

Welcome. WA has some marvelous red wines. There are actually quite a few Aussies who post here regularly, but most of them have the unfortunate situation of living in either Sydney or Melbourne!! :)

Hey hello! Come in and have fun!

Welcome :)

Anyone who mentions System Shock as a favorite can't be totally without merit :)

Hey RPGWatch,
I am the game designer for the social strategy MMO WorldAlpha . Been working on it 2.5 years and finally launched in in July. I have been around here a few months, and get so many great visitors from RPGWatch, that I've run an ad on the site as well. Hope you guys that have come and played WorldAlpha have enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom