RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Driftmoon

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In this third week of our 5 year anniversary we are again giving away two copies of the yet to be released indie game Driftmoon.
As usual all it takes to participate is to leave a comment to this newsbit.
All good things come to an end, so this is the last giveaway we are having to celebrate our five years of existence.
More information.

The game will be gifted through GamersGate this time.

It's a pre-order which will get you the latest build, any future builds and the final release.

Last edited:
Ok, this one I don't have yet - So I'm in!

This is the first time I've really looked at Driftmoon. That said, I find the straight-down camera view a bit weird. It reminds me of Gauntlet.

This is the first time I've really looked at Driftmoon. That said, I find the straight-down camera view a bit weird. It reminds me of Gauntlet.

Yea, I didn't like the screenshots at all, but I saw enough of the trailer to buy it. I'm glad I did, the part I played was fun.

I got used to the viewpoint very quickly. To me, it really doesn't look that bad while gaming. At least not as bad as gauntlet or those old Siege games.

Well you probably know it already from me but Happy 5-th year(and 2 weeks more) Birthday.

Now gimme that game! ;)

Happy birthday RPGWatch :) Even though I'm just a lurker, I'm closely following the site ever since the beginning. You're awesome!

And I'm in too.

Yep - hadn't pre-ordered this yet, so count me in! :)

Why not, if staff are eligible!! :)

As one of the local Driftmoonians (=the second developer), I want to warmly thank RPGWatch! We're very happy and honoured to be part of the celebrations! Since I already have as many Driftmoons as I could ever need, please don't reserve a ticket for me. ;)

AND not to forget: Happy birthday RPGWatch! This really is a quality site! Keep up the great work! :)

I find the screenshots very good looking myself... so count me in too.

Another try then, game looks interesting :)

It feels a bit opportunistic to start posting again in this particular thread after a prolonged absence from the forums, but I have been lurking a bit again of late, also because of the pending release of Skyrim. I have been (somewhat) active at this site a couple of years back, but in the mean time I became a father of 2 beautiful children, who sadly ate all my cRPG time…..So I turned to another, less time-consuming hobby which is (virtual) pinball (vpforums.org for those interested). But I'll always be a cRPG'er and I was very happy to find this place in good health. So well meant congratulations for reaching the 5 year anniversary and I really hope to visit more often and share in this wonderful hobby of ours! Now I only have to put my children up for adoption to make room for Skyrim…. :)
Slam23

Back
Top Bottom