Deus Ex: The Fall - Teased with E3 Appearance?

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Eidos Montreal has tweeted a cryptic message that a new Deus Ex game will be annnouced at E3 2013. It's short and to the point. I will post more information when it's avaiable.
@eidosmontreal: Are YOU ready for The Fall?” Guess we'll be seeing a new Deus Ex at E3 then!
This doesn't surprise me because I remember Square Enix registered a few Deus Ex: The Fall domains. It was never really clear for what those domain registrations were for.

More information.

Unlike new Fable game speculated, this one I'm instabuying.

Really!?!

Cool, wait no, I need less instabuy games being made, my wallet is starting to give me nasty looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1b8k469DbY&feature=player_embedded

Seriously, are devs competiting with each other how to troll gamers around the globe? Cause it certainly looks like it...

Don't get me wrong, i wouldn't mind ipad DE game, but to do it this way?
Everyone is waiting for new DE game and you even tease people say to be ready for new DE game...ofcourse everyone was ready for pc and console sequel and you show..iOS DE game?! No matter if you like this or not, this must be the most stupid decision any publisher ever made, including EA....seriously....

Yes, they really trolled people with this one.

Since I loved DE:HR - this is particularly disappointing for me.

It's even based on the Icarus Effect books...

Lol...

what a dissapointment.

Dunno what were they thinking, but I'm not buying that bullshit even if it'll be critcally acclaimed as the best game ever on smartphones.

Will some modders please make a mod for DX:HR named Betrayal at Montreal?

I wasn't as big on DX:HR as some were, but I still find this very disappointing. They should have been clear from the beginning that the announcement was for a mobile platform.

What a shitty way to treat their fans. I quess we aren't their target audience anymore.

I just don't understand mobile games at all and to be frank I'm not intrested in mobile games.

Dunno what were they thinking, but I'm not buying that bullshit even if it'll be critcally acclaimed as the best game ever on smartphones.

Sorry you already said instabuy, so now you have to get it.;)

lol

You know, if I owned an iPad I would buy it...despite wanting a "real" DX game.

I love when you freak out, makes me laugh.

This doesn't mean they aren't making more dues ex games, just that they made an ios one as well...you don't have to play it.

Back
Top Bottom