Torchlight - First review @ RunicGamesFansite

aries100

SasqWatch
Torchlight has been reviewed by The Original Runic Games Fansite. They have given the game a 97% rating, not surprisingly, given the site's focal point. Here's a bit about loot:
What else is left for me to talk about? Right, LOOT! This is a loot game. Max said it in interviews, the devs have said it all over the place, and now I am telling you. Without ruining anything vital, I can tell you that there are multiple secret areas in various dungeons that are fills with gold and chests. There are mysterious secret dungeons that appear temporarily, sometimes even in the middle of a battle, and lead you to more gold, chests, and powerful monsters.
More information.

LOL give me a break.I watched it being played on live streaming and it looked terrible.

Well, for 18 bucks on Steam I'm willing to give it a try. Will give me something to do while I await DA.

Have to agree, however, that the review is more than a little suspect given its source and the reviewer's investment in the game/company.

Silly review, but I must say that this game really popped up on my radar the last few days. The streams of the game, the fact that there will be an editor and the low price managed to win me over and I'll probably be getting this.

I was a fan of Fate and Mythos. I really liked the Mythos beta and was sorely disapointed when the company went under due to the Flagship fiasco. This game is basically the third in the series due to Travis Baldtree. I can't wait to check it out. I don't have high hopes though as the game was pretty much knocked out in about a year or less... Regardless I have already preordered it on STEAM.

yeah this looks like my ARPG fix until d3 comes out

I Pre-ordered today. Canceled my MMO sub for next month so I could get this game and Dragon Age, rather then just Dragon Age and keeping my MMO sub. Really looking forward to what the mod community is going to do for this game.

It looks promising. My main concern with this game is that it is so very cartoony and the gameplay is so juvenile. I'm interested , but I'm thinking it is not what I'm really looking for.

5/5 Tits
5/5 Blood
5/5 "dark fantasy"

I still hope the game is good but they need to fire their marketing department

Back
Top Bottom