Gta 5

It looks ok and if it comes to pc I will probably get it but I'm more interested in watch dogs.

And I'm more interested in magnificence of TW3.

However if GTA5 will include at least one character that would be bizzare like FC3 ones were, I might buy it. If not, well, it ain't a game for me.

Yup, it sounds really impressive - and I'm looking forward to it quite a bit.

I actually like how the different main characters of GTA4 actually met during various questlines, but I'm not sure this "triple hero" thing will work out. Sounds like it could get quite confusing.

Other than that it simply seems bigger and better than the previous games, which is a good thing. I'll give it a go at some point, but I doubt I'll get it before it's released on the PC, which means I will probably have to wait until 2015 or some such thing.

I think it's gonna be fun. An instant buy for me.

And, yea, 3 main characters sounds challenging. Hope it works

It looks interesting, but I was never able to get into the GTA IV game because of additional registrations or some such, even though I bought it via Steam. Looked interesting, but if a company requires me registering or something to some silly website, I just request a refund. Hopefully GTA V won't go that route.

-Carn

Looks awesome! I have enjoyed the entire series, despite never having actually finished any of them (got frustratingly stuck in San Andreas and was awfully close in GTA IV -- just didn't have the desire to finish it out). I really wish they would bring Red Dead Redemption to PC.

It looks interesting, but I was never able to get into the GTA IV game because of additional registrations or some such, even though I bought it via Steam. Looked interesting, but if a company requires me registering or something to some silly website, I just request a refund. Hopefully GTA V won't go that route.

-Carn

Yes, Windows Live combined with that Rockstar Social Club crap was just… yuck.

Looks awesome! I have enjoyed the entire series, despite never having actually finished any of them (got frustratingly stuck in San Andreas and was awfully close in GTA IV — just didn't have the desire to finish it out).

I got about halfway in GTA III, finished both Vice City and San Andreas, and kind of got bored with GTA IV 1/3rd through. I consider Vice City the best of the installments I played. That game just oozed with atmosphere.

But, yes, rather excited about the new one. Two more months. :)
If the reviews indicate it lives up to its hype, I am definitely getting myself the X360 version.

San Andreas was really excellent apart from the setting, which I couldn't really get into.

As I understand it, you're free to pick one of the three dudes in GTA V and focus on him? Do you HAVE to switch between them? I hate having to focus on more than one character.

I got about halfway in GTA III, finished both Vice City and San Andreas, and kind of got bored with GTA IV 1/3rd through. I consider Vice City the best of the installments I played. That game just oozed with atmosphere.

I gotta agree that Vice City had the best atmosphere. I think San Andreas was the best in series, but GTA IV had an incredibly detailed setting that felt pretty alive, so I really enjoyed it for that.

Looks very promising. I think San Andreas was my favorite too, but I also liked the atmosphere in Vice City the best. The trailer suggests that the RPG-lite skills from San Andreas are being brought back at least to some degree, which would make me happy.

Bear in mind, folks that the PC version has not been announced yet. The September release date is for consoles. It's highly probable that the PC version will be released 4-6 months later.

I'm hoping its sooner. The game looks amazing!

Personally I'd probably get it for the Xbox even if the PC version came out at the same time. I've always played that series on the console and somehow it just wouldn't feel the same on my PC.

Bear in mind, folks that the PC version has not been announced yet. The September release date is for consoles. It's highly probable that the PC version will be released 4-6 months later.

I'm hoping its sooner. The game looks amazing!

So far - yes it does indeed live up to the hype.

But I haven't played it much yet - and I refuse to read reviews until I'm done with it :)

I've never even looked at these games before but all the hype has gotten me mildly interested. I'll wait a bit to see how you all like it first tho.

Back
Top Bottom