Hiroshi Yamauchi dies at 85

Lucky Day

Daywatch
Nintendo's Hiroishi Yamuachi dead at 85

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/b...-nintendo-into-dominance-dies-at-85.html?_r=0

You might remember Yamuachi-sama who made the now infamous statement,

He's also been quoted as calling RPG's "Silly and Boring" and prided himself on never having played a video game in his life.

In context, the statement was made after Nintendo lost the Square contract for Final Fantasy.

Never heard of him.

Anything he made with his bare hands during his life worth remembering? No? Okay.

As for the statement, and statements… Everyone can talk. Everyone can trade, sell and suck up to others. Some, unlike him, don't just talk but also make things. Some unlike him can create. I care only for their statements, not for some ignorant CEO.

Never heard of him.

Anything he made with his bare hands during his life worth remembering? No? Okay.

As for the statement, and statements… Everyone can talk. Everyone can trade, sell and suck up to others. Some, unlike him, don't just talk but also make things. Some unlike him can create. I care only for their statements, not for some ignorant CEO.

You are a completely ignorant.

Good. Now you forgot to bless me for that.

According to someone's axiom, I'm a depressed gamer who likes to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games. Well, sorry, but the same amount of respect, or better to say, none of it, that someone will get back from me.

For all I care he can go turning upside down and all the way around in his grave for all eternity. Unless of course he apologizes. He still can as we, those who in his head are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games, are still alive and kicking.
I'll be waiting.

According to someone's axiom, I'm a depressed gamer who likes to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games. Well, sorry, but the same amount of respect, or better to say, none of it, that someone will get back from me.

For all I care he can go turning upside down and all the way around in his grave for all eternity. Unless of course he apologizes. He still can as we, those who in his head are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games, are still alive and kicking.
I'll be waiting.

Man you sure write a bunch stupid thoughts.

I'm a depressed gamer who likes to sit alone in dark rooms and play slow games.

Man you sure write a bunch stupid thoughts.

Still no blessing on someone beneath you?

Look, I will not go with a flow you dictate, will not write what I don't think and feel, and certainly will not show any respect for mass murderers, torturers or slavers. Ever.

And IMO, the world would be a happier place if that person died decades ago. Still, if he just kept his filthy(er than mine) mouth shut instead of insulting, I would at least say RIP. But I refuse to do that.

I never heard of him either - but on the other hand I was never into consoles or jRPGs.

Back
Top Bottom