Sacred 2 - Dryad Introduced @ Official Site

I like those 3d-models. They had them for Medieval2:TW also. They should use them more often.

Me too--the Seraphim just doesn't do it for me--especially those wings that are apparently removable and exchangable. Looks like the Dryad is the new wood elf with a little voodoo mixed in.

I think the High Elf looks cool too. Almost makes me want to reinstall the original and give it a run.

Almost.

Nah, If i do an ARPG any time soon that isnt this or DIII, it's going to be Titan Quest. Ive been eyeing the gold edition lately. Havent bought it yet (two worlds "epic edition" was on the shelf next to it for 20 bucks) but I'm kinda getting the itch to fight mythological monsters. How's the ranged combat in TQ?

How's the ranged combat in TQ?

Excellent--lots of good bow builds. The Hunter skill tree is one of the better ones in the game, imo and it combines well with the Dream mastery, Nature, and both Warfare and Defense, so there are lots of different ways to take it. TQ really is the best Diablo clone afa the skilz I think. The mob spawns are high on the proliferousness scale though.

Back
Top Bottom