This has got to be a joke…apart from all the shit, there was countless great advice, game tips, info about getting old shit working and tweaks and fuck…a lot of fucking bros!(Bros know who the bros are….:brofist: )

Sniff…

EDIT: Damn I got trolled...of course DU was saying shit about the upgrade...DOH!

Never mind the blubbering....faggots, it was all just a show, just to fool that I cared as of course I don't I mean who would care about some shitty RPG site that only no-one bothers to even go to except a bunch of degenerates and shit and that has nothing to offer anyway except a bunch of lulz at teh said degenerates or something....

Yo! graphicwhorez notice: if you want the blackness and shadowy stuff, there's a button up front, next to the Forum button, imaginatively named Colors: Light/Dark. Change it to dark. And the lowerleft end of page give you four choice of Watch theme, spice to your content.

I like to keep the holy glare of the light on this forum: reminds me of the forces of lightness that we have to confront every day in our bitter struggle...

I like this thread's tags.

best thread ever, embassy, in memory of, itz, jew admin, junior codex, nazi super mods, odd odors, rest in peace, rpgcodex, thread lightly, trannies, what's a vagina?

The codex in a nutshell. You could replace every posts by this and nothing of value would be lost.

:rpgcodex:

I like to keep the holy glare of the light on this forum: reminds me of the forces of lightness that we have to confront every day in our bitter struggle…

Nice to see you made it, comrade!

......so...let's post an LP update here, shall we?

Don't be silly Crispy. If the Codex is dead then we just take over this place.

The only logical steps. Like barbarians running from the huns overruning the Roman Empire, so we must overrun the RPGWatch.

Can we get our hackboys to take Administratorial Control and ban the other mods and admins? From there, it would be only a matter of importing the graphix and organizing donations, and the Codex would be born again.

Mommy? Where are we?

Yeah, and this fucks up the EU3 multiplayer. Oh well, I'm a shitty organizer anyway.

We could make it here if the Codex doesn't return. Does this place even has a decent strategy forum? We could make it so Codex-only, or allow up total acess.

I see prosper is prospering prolifically.

i think we might be computer codes.
http://i.imgur.com/BAaIJ.png
BAaIJ.png

kal.jpg
This is a good start.
07.jpg

kal.jpg
Yeah, let's end this update right here…urk…
08.jpg

09.jpg

Let the buttrape begin.

Back
Top Bottom