Legend - Hand of God - First Gameplay Trailer Released

As far as isometric viewpoints go, which I usually don't like, this looks pretty good. Can someone tell me where the "cenematic combat system" is in these clips? Did I miss something here?

As far as isometric viewpoints go, which I usually don't like, this looks pretty good. Can someone tell me where the "cenematic combat system" is in these clips? Did I miss something here?
I'm assuming the finishing moves on the green monster and the zombie/ghoul ...

I also think it looks quite nice.

Overall, it looks pretty nice; I kinda liked the finishing moves and most of the combat animations. The hero jumping up and down before the ogre or whatever looked hilarious in a pitiful way, however.

All in all, this seems to have the potential of evolving into a title to look out for.

yeah the jumping in front of the ogre was funny. also cool but most funny , made me think of a little guy jumping to grab his pet from the big bad bully :lol:

I'm assuming the finishing moves on the green monster and the zombie/ghoul ...

I also think it looks quite nice.
The whole visual combat style, for example character is jumping to attack this ogre thing and not knocking on his kneecap with his sword And of course finishing moves.

I guess maybe I was expecting too much. I was hoping for him running up the ogre's leg, climbing around to the back of his neck, and then shooting arrows into the top of his head like Legolas did in LOTR.
Yep, I definitely think I was expecting too much...

althoug hitting an ogres knees with an nice weapon should make it easier to hit his head afterwards hehe

Back
Top Bottom