Help wanted from russian speaking members

Shepard_the_3rd

Watchdog
The translation of dialogs in Xenus 2: White Gold could be improved. Not only spellling and grammar, but also translation of some russian words would be a great improvement.
So, I am looking for help from russian speaking members.

Examples:
* Relax brother, no shmalyay!
* … strahovochka …
* Well, Toda otpavlys to the point, …
* … imno Latest one al Vidla on vtolt.

Post your translation in this thread.

Some more russian words:

* I'm here all rukovozhu.
* Bredyatina utter.
* I do not know what there hapanula heel, but she swims for the second day.

My greetings from cold Russia!:biggrin:
I think I could help you.
rukovozhu= to manage, to control, to rule, etc.
Bredyatina= delusion, nonsense, etc.
hapanula= snap, grab, bitе…
shmalyay= shoot, fire…
strahovochka (noun)= to insure, to hedge, - this is verbs, i think you can make the nouns)
Toda otpavlys= then go to
… imno Latest one al Vidla on vtolt- unfortunately, i do not now, please give me full sentence, and i try to translate it for you.
Удачи!

Great! I have some more, although sometimes the parts already translated make barely sense either:

Oh, how we give them nakostylyali!
Podozhdm before Christmas?

Well, Toda otpavlys to the point, which pointed to your cat, there imnno Latest one al Vidla on vtolt. You showed Ltd. Sat on pvom job, mnt Mob vospolzovats dip, recalling find you on smo in aa. (full sentence from above)

Last edited:
Nikolay, thanks a bunch. And welcome to this board! :)

Another one:
That sergeant will be pleased. Especially when we told him trophies pritarabanim.

OK, guys! Let's begin:
nakostylyali(idiomatic)= studied, to break, to beat, give the works.
Podozhdm= wait for smth.
pritarabanim= to drag, to bring...

Well, Toda otpavlys to the point, which pointed to your cat, there imnno Latest one al Vidla on vtolt. You showed Ltd. Sat on pvom job, mnt Mob vospolzovats dip, recalling find you on smo in aa. (full sentence from above)
I don't understand this sentence! Just some words: vospolzovats= take advantage of and that's all... Who tell this phrase? Maybe i find it in the game...
С лучшими пожеланиями, Николай:lol:

Podozhdm= wait for smth.
Can you fix the typo please? smth?

I don't understand this sentence! Just some words: vospolzovats= take advantage of and that's all… Who tell this phrase?
It's said by an army commander saying this. So, there could be some soldier talk in it.

Best wishes too. ;)

Nikolay meant "to wait for something"

I fixed most of the above, but sometimes even with translation it's hard to figure out what is meant. It would help if someone could tell me the name of the guy building the house for you!

Here is some more:

Fuck off, salabon!
H dzyrki popped, plucked a turkey!*Pszczel here!*

Last edited:
Yeah, our language is a language of proverbs and idioms! It's not strange why you don't understand some sentences.
It would help if someone could tell me the name of the guy building the house for you!
As i thought it were two guys. Am i right? They called "Goran" and "Dzhishima" - it's very hard to say on english. They are Tajiks. We have a very popular tv-show "Наша Раша" (Our Russia) if you want you could search in internet for it. And they are the heroes of this show - very funny heroes!

salabon= dweeb, coward, quitter...

H dzyrki popped, plucked a turkey!*Pszczel here!* - Again i don't understand this sentence!!! Боже, как они исковеркали русский язык! Sorry... Maybe you have this sentence on russian?

As i thought it were two guys. Am i right?

Yeah, one is called "Sun", but I need the name of the other one to check his dialogue. Interesting that this is a reference to a Russian TV show :)!

salabon= dweeb, coward, quitter…

Fixed. I have some more simple ones:
Topa hooves, gringo.
Ohrenet!*I have a bullet right next to your ear flew.*
No place for you, moochers.

Maybe you have this sentence on russian?

Hm, I can't access the Russian resource file right now. badmofo, do you think you could export the whole section about the house on the island in Russian to an excel file and upload it somewhere for Nikolay ? These are the lines around 38500.

badmofo, do you think you could export the whole section about the house on the island in Russian to an excel file and upload it somewhere for Nikolay ? These are the lines around 38500.

Can do but I don't have the original Russian file handy, can someone upload it?

I think this should be the original Russian resource.qrc.

PS. Hopefully it is the correct version since I always backup the files I overwrite and that was where I put the backup for White Gold.

Back
Top Bottom