Pricewatch!

As is GamersGate's sale, which is likely better if you want the lesser known titles or European games.

Indeed. "The Witcher Enhanced Edition" currently 60% off, for a total of €7,98. Not bad, I'd say.
Just waiting for my Paypal transfer to come through...

Oh, and GoGamer.co has Batman: AA for $10 - this is the hard copy in a DVD case - no cheapo digital download only version. 48 hour madness sale.

But... I'l be out of town and don't want it sitting outside for many days....

4€ in steam. ;)

Ack. I'm not coming near Steam, sorry.
Though I gotta say, they mostly have the sweetest deals around and made me bang my head against the wall and curse my damn principles more than once… I still did not give in, though. :biggrin:

I prefer to limit myself to a few portals, and that is mainly GoG and GamersGate (the latter mainly for the Paradox-games like the Europa Universalis series).

And oddly, The Witcher just dropped to €6,98 on GamersGate. Strange. It's still 60% off… :S

EDIT: It's €6,39, not €6,98.

Last edited:
Divinity 2 DKS for 22€ @Amazon.de. Only today.

There's this but I don't think it's what you're looking for. Have you tried the Paradox boards? It's published by them in the UK (Possibly US and EU, too) so that might be a better bet.

That could help, and there is this forum here at Paradox.

Funny that the second unstickied post is about the "misleading" manual. It says that the English manual has a lot of copy paste errors from the Fantasy Wars manual. :/

Risen, both Mass Effects and Alpha protocol on steam sale today. Now I own even more games I don't have time to play, yay!

Too damn many games on sale. I have no willpower against 50 - 75% off deals. There is one that is a must for any Majesty 2 fan:

Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania $7.49

Majesty 2: Kingmaker $4.99

There's also this TB strategy game that looks interesting called Star Sentinel Tactics. Never heard of it, but it's on sale for less than 200 NT so I can't resist picking that one up as well. Saw the trailer and it looks decent. Not sure if it's any good or not since I can't find any reviews for it, but what the hell it's only 200 NT (around 5 bucks).

Those are just a few from Paradox Interactive. All of their games are on sale at Impulse.

I'm not even going to go into the Steam, GoG, or GamersGate deals. There are a ton of them, check them out for yourself if your interested.

For crying out loud I'm going to own a couple dozen of these things when I'm all through with the GoG, GamersGate, Impulse and Steam sales.

if you like city builders you should pick up grand ages rome and its expansion. the gold pack is $4. (today only on steam) Also the gold edition of its predecessor imperium romanum is also on sale for $2. i've actually have owned grand ages for a year now but just started playing it last week as one can only have so much rome as I played a lot of imperium last year. all i needed to buy was the expansion to grand ages as I own boxed edition of the other 3 games but for $6 now i've got them all.

grand ages is an improvement in nearly all areas in my view as the mission are now more story driven with historic charcters that become unlocked and after each mission you complete you can earn rewards that allow you to buy estates and each mission will award you at the very least a skill to put into one of 3 skill trees. the combat is a bit more varied as well, while the city building aspect is more or less the same. good times. i've reached a point now in the campaign where you can side with julius caesar and mark anthony or fight against them.

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga is on sale at Steam for 20 USD for next 23 hours. This 50% of instead of 33% which they have had for a while.

Fallout: New Vegas

Game (UK) (online) ca. 13 GBP

MediaMarkt (retail) ca. 23-28€ on all 3 platforms.

Two Worlds GOTY is 60% off on GamersGate at the moment, for a total of €4.

However, from what I can gather is the package at GOG more complete (called EPIC edition there). Bought it from GOG during the holiday sale (for the same price as currently at GG) though it's back at 9,99 there.

Back
Top Bottom