Warmachine: Tactics

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
This is a turn-based, tactical combat game in a steam-powered setting. It's not really a CRPG, but it has that RPG look about it, as well as (to me) a pretty serious coolness factor. The funding is going gangbusters, so it's probably a sure bet at this point.

Warmachine: Tactics

I think I want to play this one. What do you say?

Last edited:
wow almost funded after 1 day.
I'm dubious if I'll back it. It has a singler player campaign but almost sounds like the big point is multiplayer, which I couldn't care less about.

I want to play it but I don't want to back it. It looks as if it will be funded anyway. I'll let someone else take the risk and if they release a good game I'll pick it up then.

Already have too much money tied up in uncertainties ( kickstarters).

Warmachine is a big competitor, actually the biggest competitor to the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40K. There's an enormous market for it, I'm surprised nobody's done anything with it yet

I'd play it, it's an awesome setting

wow almost funded after 1 day.
I'm dubious if I'll back it. It has a singler player campaign but almost sounds like the big point is multiplayer, which I couldn't care less about.

This is my concern too. Love the idea, haven't had a good mech TBS since square ruined Front Mission, but so far all the stretch goals are geared to MP instead of an additional campaign.

I'm not familiar with the tabletop game, but this looks good. What I saw in the video looked like Valkyria Chronicles infused with Warhammer 40K.

I'm interested.

Back
Top Bottom