Two Worlds - Collector's Edition for NA Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Southpeak sent us over a press release on a Two Worlds Collector's Edition for NA:
SOUTHPEAK GAMES ANNOUNCES COLLECTOR’S EDITIONS OF TWO WORLDS
Grapevine, Texas – JULY 2, 2007 – SouthPeak Games has announced collector’s editions for Two Worlds, the much anticipated role playing game coming this August for Xbox 360™ and PC.
Both collector’s editions come in stunning holographic slipcase packaging and include a map of the expansive world, a bonus Pen and Paper 72 page color fantasy RPG book along with a second disc packed with bonus music and video content, such as web kit that allows players to create fansites. The Xbox 360 version will also include a 48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial card, while the PC edition will include exclusive unlockable in-game items.
The collector’s edition of Two Worlds on Xbox 360 will be available for $69.99 and the PC version will be $59.99. Both will be on shelves August 7. Preorder in-store at Gamestop, EB, and Hollywood/GameCrazy, and online with Best Buy.com and Amazon.com.
Note that the release seems to have slipped a week or two. You can also grab a new trailer at Worthplaying.
More information.

The trailer is the same one linked on Joystiq albeit a higher resolution version.

Looks interesting.

This is different from the German Collector's Edition :

It contains (according to the publisher) (quick translation by me) :

- "Two Worlds"-T-Shirt
- Exclusive "Two Worlds" Map
- Card game in the "Two Worlds"-Design
- Three-language version (German, English, French)
- opener for letters in the form of a small sword [personally I believe a certain Hobbit would call it "Sting" ;) ]

Why do we Europeans always get such crappy content ? The same as usual - the same as with Pool of Radiance 2. *rolls eyes*

Why Al? What do you think is "crappier" than what's in the North American version?

BTW, the small delay must be related to the (possibly final) patch 1.5. Someone from Reality Pump confirmed that the X360 version will be based on 1.5 and since the current version is 1.4 it's probably the making of the patch that is behind this little hold-up.

I must correct myself partly : The German Collector's Edition has a bonus-DVD as well.

Well, I'd like to have the book instead of a card game. :D

I just contacted Zuxxez (distributor of the game here in Germany) and they replied to me that they don't know (read: have no idea) what kind of book this might be.

Maybe I asked the wrong responsibles. :rolleyes:

If it's the same as the one we're getting, it's an Art book!!

I also just got a 'change in expected release date' from GameStop ... from 7/31 to 8/14. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom