Mars - New Screens

Is this really RPG?
For real?

Lemme see...
it includes a kind of science-is-indistinguishable-from-magic thing called Technomancy, equipment crafting, and lots of NPC conversations.
Sold.
Where do I preorder?

The games art style looks like it was influenced by Frank Herbert's Dune. That's a good thing in my opinion. I enjoyed there last two rpg's so I'm more than sure I will enjoy there next one.

Last edited:
So you played "Faery: Legends of Avalon"? Or what other second RPG besides Of Orcs and Men do you refer to?

In case... is that Faery game any good?

The games art style looks like it was influenced by Frank Herbert's Dune. That's a good thing in my opinion. I enjoyed there last two rpg's so I'm more than sure I will enjoy there next one.

It does look good. What about Of Orcs and Men, Steinbeck's reference apart - which caught my attention, but not enough - is the game any good? It looked a bit too linear...

It does look good. What about Of Orcs and Men, Steinbeck's reference apart - which caught my attention, but not enough - is the game any good? It looked a bit too linear…

If your looking for story oriented rpg's then yes both Of Orcs and Men and Faery: Legends of Avalon are very good. Game of Thrones surprised me also.

Just expect a linear rpg. You basically follow a path with a few side quests. They throw in a little choice and consequence options to.

Last edited:
Faery game is good, but short.
And it definetly isn't anythig like this on pics here.

Faery game is good, but short.
And it definetly isn't anythig like this on pics here.

The one negative is that Faery: Legends of Avalon was indeed short. At least the other games are at least 20+hrs or more.

Back
Top Bottom