10 Upcoming Action-RPGs @ Forbes

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Forbes has kicked up 10 Upcoming Action-RPGs To Keep An Eye On, Part 1. It's a reasonable list that surprisingly includes Inquisitor alongside Torchlight II, Path of Exile and more:
Inquisitor’s developer, Cinemax, spent ten years in development prior to being released in Europe. Three years of English-language translation later, the game is set to release this September in North America. For any RPG fan with time on their hands, the 150-hour game boasts 5,000 pages of text and a dark Medieval setting in which you hunt down wicked heretics and criminals whilst battling innumerable foes.
It may not be for the feint of heart, however. Torture plays a major role in the game, with your character privy to a suite of torturer’s tools. Also, the sheer size of the game is intimidating to say the least. How the gameplay itself will be I can’t say, but I’m very much intrigued.
Check out the game’s website here. Read my first impressions piece here
More information.

only raw has me curious, as I am playing inquisitor and poe atm.
But I am skeptic that it can match any of them

unfortunately neither of them has the pacing and immersion that D1 gave me, I am still waiting for something like that.

The designers still prefer fast paced combat.. probably because it masks alot of AI defects

How is Path of Exile making a profit? I mean, what kind of micro-transactions do they do?

Back
Top Bottom