The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Okay. Thank you.

I swapped the goggles on yesterday as a Mummy Lord in Mabar managed to get me both blinded, mummy rotted and feared.

Didn't help. A kind soul helped me.

Another incident was to be killed by a Vampire there. "Am I now a Vampire, too ?" I thought/wondered.

Just ran, Mired in Kobolds Solo/Normal. A Huge Dragon comes outta nowhere once the quest is finished and wiped me out. There is NO way a solo person can kill that thing! I ran out of SP before I even left a mark on his HP meter.

The small dragon is the kid. And has a mother, of course.
I once manged to do it with my Ranger, but failed at the mother dragon.
My biggest problem were those self-healing Shamans.

I've run that one short-man once or twice, but I don't think I've ever solo'd it. The first dragon isn't too bad. If you're anywhere near the appropriate level for the quest, the second dragon will absolutely stomp you (possibly any level toon would get stomped, but I can't say I've ever tried bringing some level 20's). You have to get your loot and beat feet (finish out) before Momma comes. The game doesn't bother to give you a hint that that's what you have to do because DDO hates you. ;)

Interesting so it seems level 20 can possibly solo it but it will be a challenge at level. I was level 13...not many quests left so I'm trying to get as much XP as I can and waiting for Quest packs to go on sale...specifically gianthold. Maybe I'll try to form a group and go in and see how we do on Hard.

DDO Store News :

Free item of the week :

November 9-15
Small Jewel of Fortune
Use Coupon Code SJOF41
1 per Account

Discounts :

- 20 % off : Shroud ingredients, Crafting essences

- 35 % off : Crafting experience elixirs, crafting success boosters

- 40 % off : Reaver's Reach (the adventure pack)

- Vet's day discount : 35 % off Veteran Status (until November, 11th)

Everything can be read here : http://www.ddo.com/us/ddostoresale

Additional Bonus :

DDO Bonus Days!
Get +20% Challenge rewards, now through November 11th!

Yes. You might actually be able to get a quick nap after the session ends now. ;)

I believe we're running 12/13 alts tonight. I'd really like to show Xorian Cipher the back of my hand, but that will entail an XP penalty. Don't know if anyone cares.

I found XX much better than the last time, despite its usual amount of deaths. ;)

In case you didn't notice : After I had "repaired" my "dog", I had right-clicked onto that hound and pressed the "attack" button - meanwhile getting out of sight of the hound (so that he couldn't hit me). I think the last few bits (literall !) of defeating him were (at least) partly done due to this tactic.

And i have a big plea to everybody : Please, please, please if you get the impression that I'm not responding and/or reacting to what you said on skype : PLEASE TYPE IT INTO THE CHAT WINDOW ! It's so much easier for me this way, I'm sorry.
So, if you want to give me a command (like turning on a rune), then please rather type it into the chat window, especially when you get the impression of me not responding.

This evening I'll be going to try to find out to get my level 12 Cleric out of Reaver's Reach again ... ;)

Hey folks, with the new players and a handful of new toons, please make your way over to the roster thread in MMO and update yer info. Tanx.

By the time I get over to that thread from the game, I've forgotten what my toons are!! :)

I'd have expected variations of "Gandalf", too ! ;)

Update 16 seems to take place tomorrow : Monday.

See what happens when you give Dte the big book............he pulls out his spread sheets and starts updating stuff. :) Have to wait til later so I can look.

Man I am going to have to give in to the spread sheet yet. ;)

I finally had to on my Shroud mats. I even broke down and turned in 12 favor so they have their own bag.
My sheet tracks what I've got, what I need, pies and shards. I ended up dumping them all into a designated bag as well. After some sweat and sphincter clenching, I even successfully attempted passing the full bag from one toon to another via my shared bank. (I know that's no big deal in theory, but it took me a while to get stoic enough to make the leap of faith)

Back
Top Bottom