Hero-U - Kickstarter update #26,27

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
There are plenty of updates appearing these last days of Hero-U. With just 9 hours to go they are still 9K short of meeting their goal with just 1.000 dollar an hour it is done.
The last updates give some more info on add-ons, interviews and paypal.
Will we accept PayPal pledges for Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption?

Yes, we will. We are waiting until after the Kickstarter closes before offering PayPal contributions. Then we will start accepting them on the Hero-U web site: http://www/hero-u.net is the home page, and will have a link to the "Hero-U Store". We expect to offer Kickstarter-like reward tiers for two or three months. All of those purchases will count towards project stretch goals.
The store will remain open after those 2-3 months, but purchases will count towards "game sales" rather than our stretch goals. This is an important distinction for developer royalties, possible future investors, and the Kicking It Forward campaign I mentioned in the last update.
More information.

6 hours to go, with a bit more than $3000 left. This one is going down to the wire... I wish them luck.

6 hours to go, with a bit more than $3000 left. This one is going down to the wire… I wish them luck.

For the last hours the pledge rate has continuously accelerated - we were at -9k at 9 hours to go, now -3k at 6 hours to go. Looks pretty good for them now.

Yip. They made it! With 5 hours to spare, haha. Pretty nerve-wracking at the end, but good for them.

Barring any surprise withdrawals of significant amounts. Currently at $400,492.

Yip. They made it! With 5 hours to spare, haha. Pretty nerve-wracking at the end, but good for them.

Barring any surprise withdrawals of significant amounts. Currently at $400,492.

I think you cannot withdraw a pledge if it causes the project to fall under the funded sum, once funded. Or so I read. Glad they made it!

Wow, really glad they made it! The Quest for Glory series are some of my favourite games from the early 90's. Can't wait to play a game in a similar vein again. Their mix of RPGs and adventure games are severely lacking in today's market.

Not as close as the Sword of Fargoll thing, but still pretty close. Glad they made it.

Back
Top Bottom