Blizzard - Countdown @ Official Site

Just like *another* MMORPG wasn't big news when WoW came out? ;)

Since it's in Korea, I think that it has to be at least a Starcraft game. I think that it will be Starcraft 2.

I heard rumors it could be a sports MMO--??? Sounds pretty crazy to me though.

I've heard that's gonna be RPGWatch MMO :roll: :p

i believe that in that case there would be a nerdstorm of such immense magnitude that it would knock the earth from it's very axis

i believe that in that case there would be a nerdstorm of such immense magnitude that it would knock the earth from it's very axis

Thank God this didn't happen, for surely your prediction would have come true! :sweatdrop:

Guess this is as good an opportunity as ever to check out this whole Starcraft deal....

:)

Told ya it'd be StarCraft 2...

Looking mighty impressive, I should add. Out of nostalgia, I'm re-playing the original game and the expansion pack.

Told ya it'd be StarCraft 2...

Looking mighty impressive, I should add. Out of nostalgia, I'm re-playing the original game and the expansion pack.

just reinstalled it today, on mission#3 of the oc. Makes me want to set all my windows sounds to Starcraft sounds again!
Still have the "receiving incoming transmission" for my incoming mail and the "message beep" for all IM service mesages after all these years. I hope the audio on the next one will be as cool and memorable as the original. I think the game still holds up, I'm having fun with it.

Better send out the Squirrel Clan signal and see if any of the old posse are up and running still.

Back
Top Bottom