Risen Eastern Temple?

dagoo7

Watchdog
I know I am missing something obvious but cant find the "eastern temple" referenced in quest given to me in Don's camp in Ch 2. I have explored the whole map in Ch 2 except for the places I am clearly not supposed to be yet, but no eastern temple. I know it must be someplace I have already been. Can someone clue me in?

When you meet the Don and ask if he has a job for you, he tells you to talk to Fincher…who is standing in the room. Fincher has sent people to investigate the eastern ruins/temple and he asks you to go check on them. This will become a quest and the location will show up on your quest map.

When you meet the Don and ask if he has a job for you, he tells you to talk to Fincher…who is standing in the room. Fincher has sent people to investigate the eastern ruins/temple and he asks you to go check on them. This will become a quest and the location will show up on your quest map.

Ok this is wierd, I have heard npcs talking about markings stuff on my map. But when I pull up the main map, I don't see any quest markings. Is there some other map I am supposed to be referring to? Surely there cant be a separate map on the Log screen that I have been missing for the past 25 hrs of game time. Not at home so can't pull up game and check.

In what general vicinity is the temple? Truly east as in east coast or just east relative to the Don's camp.

Ok this is wierd, I have heard npcs talking about markings stuff on my map. But when I pull up the main map, I don't see any quest markings. Is there some other map I am supposed to be referring to? Surely there cant be a separate map on the Log screen that I have been missing for the past 25 hrs of game time. Not at home so can't pull up game and check.

When you're reviewing your quests, on the right the map is displayed. Look above it and you'll see three tabs. If you click on the "Quest Map" tab, then the markings NPCs talk about will be displayed. (The markings will change based on what quest description you have clicked on).

When you're reviewing your quests, on the right the map is displayed. Look above it and you'll see three tabs. If you click on the "Quest Map" tab, then the markings NPCs talk about will be displayed. (The markings will change based on what quest description you have clicked on).

Thank you, kind sir. Where were you 25 game hours ago? This is the one downside of purchasing download versions, no printed manual. Glanced at the pdf but missed this.

At least you can see your quests. I had large fonts on so *no* quest entries were showing up, which made it impossible to use the quest map, too.

Lots of ghouls in that eastern temple. I think I'm going to have to do some ruin raiding before I'm up for it.

Back
Top Bottom