Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition - Gameplay Trailer

You think that they are unable to read and chew gum at the same time?

I think it doesn't bode well for a pretty small company to try reading two newspapers at once... Do one thing. Finish it. Start the next thing.

I'm pretty sure the highest demand is for the PC and perhaps the Apple store versions.
iOS still remains top priority for mobile developers compared to Android especially for games.

It's likely a separate team, maybe even outsourced, for the android port, so it's completely irrelevant in regards to moving the core team to the next project

I'm pretty sure the highest demand is for the PC and perhaps the Apple store versions.
iOS still remains top priority for mobile developers compared to Android especially for games.

Of course, people who own android phones are the ones that still play PC games, while iPhone and iPad users have Angry birds on their top ten games of all times list... ;)

Hmm I see a fair bit of a new area in this trailer... but I still haven't finished BG1:EE so I can't be sure if some of those cinematics are from BG1:EE. My main concern is though, the new area look very different to existing areas (graphic wise), you can instantly tell that those are modded area. I don't really like it (yes, I'm being picky, but when it comes to BG2, it is inevitable).

Waiting for this to release to do a complete baldur's gate 1 & 2 play through.

I thought they had mentioned releasing DLC for BGEE and BGEE2 anyone know if this is still the case?

Back
Top Bottom