Fallout 3 - New Teaser Art

gotta say I really like the teaser art.

Yep - a teaser for a teaser ... I hope that the teaser trailer tells us *something* ...

Wether it does or not, there will remain plenty of room for speculation. Look forward to the *exclusive* Xbox magazine interview that will tell you all about the awesome next-gen grapics...

Damn myself for getting excited about this! It's more than likely going to be all style and no substance, but I can't help but hold out a glimmer of hope that they'll get it someway right...

At least the teaser music I like a lot. If the rest of the Fallout 3 score is of the same quality, it will already be a big atmosphere bonus.

At least the teaser music I like a lot. If the rest of the Fallout 3 score is of the same quality, it will already be a big atmosphere bonus.

did you even played the original 2 fallouts?
the music is not bad., but for fallout it is totally wrong.

The teaser music?! I personally hate it a lot... I even blacklisted it in my Adblock Plus for Firefox! Besides, it has nothing to do with any gameplay music in Fallout...

Yep, the music does kinda suck but there's so little of it that I can't judge what the Fallout 3 sound will be. The music in the original Fallouts was nothing special either though. I've always liked the music in the Might and Magic series. I generally like simple tunes that play when you enter a certain location. It kinda makes each new location something to look forward to.

The only real music in fallout 1 and 2 was in the intro, the rest was pretty much ambient sound. This last piece of art is the best one so far I think.

The only real music in fallout 1 and 2 was in the intro, the rest was pretty much ambient sound. This last piece of art is the best one so far I think.

Yes but what music, eh?

Ever since hearing Satchmo's "A Kiss to build a Dream on" I've been a fan :cool:

I have never blamed Bethesda for bad artwork. It's their quest architecture and storywriters that sucks.

When it comes to the Fallout 2 in-game music it had some nice soft tracks. Arroyo, Vault City and Reddings were my favs.

finally another Fallout thread worth looking at. The other "inside baseball" ones were lulling me into a freakin' apathy-induced coma!

Thank the Great Tiger above for this teaser, it very well have saved my life!

did you even played the original 2 fallouts?
the music is not bad., but for fallout it is totally wrong.

I played both Fallout and Fallout 2, but it did not really occur to me that it would be a bad sign if the score for Fallout 3 would deviate from theirs, although I did like Jeremy Soule's music a lot back then. It's just a matter of how much creative freedom one is willing to allow them. Also, keep in mind that it would be odd to have the inconspicuous and soft music you would enjoy as background for the game while exploring also for the teaser.

On the other hand, my taste in music might well be a bad indicator for choosing the best selling score for the game. It is kind of mood dependent, too.

This is a pretty good pic, I like it prolly the most of them all so far. Battleship one was really cool too

Satchmo = Louis Armstrong. It's a nickname. :)

Satchmo = Louis Armstrong. It's a nickname. :)

Well, you learn something everyday. I guess that's me done for this Thursday, I'll go ask my boss if I can head home... ;)

Back
Top Bottom