Drakensang Nearly finished, feeling like I've missed a couple of things

Hello,

I'm just doing the final slog at the snowy mountains at the moment, I was expecting some things that didn't seem to eventuate and I was wondering if I missed them or they just weren't there.

There were two NPCs from the marshes that I never saw again. The first was the disgruntled guy from the end of the treasure quest whom I was sure was going to pop up again and try and get me back. And then there was the rogue cursed with bad luck who you save from her eternal stay in the crypt by paying back the undead guy. I told her where I lived, but she didn't show up.

Also is the Amazon the only one with her own quest?

I got the same than you got. I don't think you met again the woman despite you tell her your home location, nor the guy of the treasure.

Thanks Dasale. It's a shame, I like it when little side-threads run through a game. I was looking forward to both characters causing more trouble.

The female "cursed rogue" originates from an adventure contest. Her own quest was the winning entry in the contest.

Fans have speculated why she just disappears and no-one seems to know why.

And the Amazon has her own quest, it seems to me, because she is very special herself, being one of very, very rare surviving members of the Amazon Fortress of Kurkum. Maybe she's even the only one left.

There are other Amazons out there, though.

I'm surprised they didn't do anything with Glady's and her dad, at least, given they set that up. Though there didn't seem to be much to the thieves guild in general I guess.

Back
Top Bottom