BioWare - A New Universe, ME's Universe to be Expanded in a New Way

I don't mean to down shoot ideas - and I'm sure there are people out there who think another RTS is what we need.

But I'd rather have another ME2 or ME3 than a Starcraft clone set in the ME universe. That's about the least compelling way to deal with the best aspects of that setting - which would be the atmosphere, immersion, and the lore.

Personally, I'd love to see a proper Shock iteration done in this universe - but Bioware wouldn't be able to pull that off. They can barely make a by-the-numbers shooter as it is.

I wasn't referring to what I would prefer, as that would be a game similar to ME1 but with tweaked combat and exploration. Rather, I was pointing out that the future of ME isn't necessarily shooter games as most people expect - the universe also has potential as strategy games and similar.

I wasn't referring to what I would prefer, as that would be a game similar to ME1 but with tweaked combat and exploration. Rather, I was pointing out that the future of ME isn't necessarily shooter games as most people expect - the universe also has potential as strategy games and similar.

Fair enough.

You're right of course. It's a popular multi-million dollar franchise - so I think it's a given that EA will squeeze everything it can out of it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Facebook crap like Citadel-ville and what not :)

Back
Top Bottom