NWN2:The Planescape Trilogy - Art Update #2

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Rogue Dao Studios sent over their latest art update for Purgatorio, this time showing off a number of critters...
tn_overalll3.jpg

View full size.​

...click on "View full size." to head to the gallery (be patient - 4Mb).
More information.

Last edited by a moderator:
The modrons and the dabus look bleedin' WONDERFUL!

Those guys are awesome

Nice. The Modrons look almost exactly like I had them in mind from the Dragon Magazine, Number 354, April last year.

Next update is supposed to be ' a lot of weapons', according to maggotmaster, then some screens. I like all the little machine guys, but the concept art on the bariaur figure gives a different feel to the centaur stereotype, I think. Nice.

Just got my new copy of PS:T and I'm going to start a replay (after I finish MM6-so a few weeks ;) ) to refresh my memory of Sigil and the planes. It's been at least seven years--way too long.

I've been wanting to try Ps:T, but I was a little worried that after playing through NWN2 and U5: Lazarus, I might have trouble going back to the 3d Isometric view.

Given how I was re-hooked on BG after about 5 minutes when I started replaying on Sunday, I don't think that will be a problem! Looks like Ps:T is up next.

Is that image pop-up JS?

Really annoying, but it doesn't work for me and my Firefox.

Can't you guys just do a regular link, instead? :p

Is that image pop-up JS?
Really annoying, but it doesn't work for me and my Firefox.
Can't you guys just do a regular link, instead? :p
Added one. We use pop-up JS on the forums, because most of the time it's really nifty. It doesn't appear to work so well with images as links, however.

Back
Top Bottom