Mortal Online - Teaser

woges

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Just integrated this MMO into the database. You can check it (and it's new teaser) out here.
Mortal Online is a first-person MMORPG in a fantasy setting.

Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.

Build your own house, or set up a guild to build a keep. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.

Choose from many different races and professions. You decide your own style of playing and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world. Devote your life to crafting, combat, magic or trading. Discover new skills, tools and resources. Or be the first to explore new areas to put your name on the map.
More information.

This looks very good. I will be watching (tm) this game. :D

Thought you'd like the premise of this one Ammon.

The name seemed too much as a typical Asian MMORPG so I didn't watch the teaser until now. I must admit the teaser actually looks (and sounds) quite interesting.

Last edited:
Pretty much everybody on Darkfall forums are watching this game too. Although there are some doubts (like a release in 2009), and even some suspicions of it being another Age of Mourning... we will see... I reserve judgement. Right now my choice between the two would be Darkfall because Darkfall is clan-warfare focused with land ownership, which is my biggest thing.

Back
Top Bottom