Mass Effect 2 - Equalizer DLC Pack

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Looks like the Mass Effect 2 DLC mentioned last week is the Equalizer Pack. Prepare to be underwhelmed:
New Mass Effect 2 DLC goes on sale Tuesday May 4, the Equalizer Pack. The Equalizer Pack contains the Archon Visor, the Capacitor Helmet and the Inferno Armor. You can read more about the Equalizer Pack here: Equalizer Pack and see new screenshots of the items in action in the gallery Screenshots.
More information.

ME2 DLC is a rip-off. I hope the rest of the game businesses don't follow their example...

I prefer DLC in the form of a ADD-ON not for just only cosmetic stuff. I mean who is the idiot that pay for only a armor or weapon?, the game dont offer good weapons and armor already?
________
Vaporizer forums

Last edited:
(looking at all the people paying big bucks for fancy clothes and even bigger bucks for fancy cars)

There's a market all right. If there weren't, XBox would have given up on those stupid avatar clothing things by now.

P.S. Of course, buying cool costume parts for your characters in City of Heroes is a COMPLETELY different matter and not stupid at all. I'm not being a hypocrite, as will be obvious to any like minded individual.

P.P.S. Oooops, I mean fair minded of course. :blush:

So far only 1 DLC for Mass Effect 2 has actually cost anything. The rest have been free of charge ... so calling them a rip-off is not really a valid complaint.

DLCs = Micro-Transactions. EA is turning over Bioware.

Back
Top Bottom