Torchlight - Steam Achievements, 50% Off

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Steam has announced Torchlight has been updated with Steam Cloud support, 60 Steam achievements and is also on sale for 50% off - $9.95 is pretty hard to argue with:
Runic's critically-acclaimed action RPG, Torchlight, has received a major update to add support for Steam Cloud functionality and Steam Achievements. With Steam Cloud support, Torchlight saved games and characters now follow you to any PC. In addition to adding Cloud support, Torchlight players may now slash their way to over 60 Steam achievements.

In celebration of the update Torchlight is available for 50% off until Monday!
More information.

Is it just me or do few people care much about this game? It's getting discounted heavily really early.

Action RPGs never were my favorite.

Is it just me or do few people care much about this game? It's getting discounted heavily really early.

Action RPGs never were my favorite.

Just you ;) It's a really fun game, and action RPGs have a huge following. It's not a perma discount, just a one-off offer to take advantage of the surge in recent press news about the title - good PR.

Dragon age was half price in the UK closer to release than this torchlight offer is, but no-one really thought it was because there was no interest in the title :p

It's even cheaper now, just seen it on Steam for £3.74! :S

Thnik I'll buy it to play later. :)

Daniel.

Yep - at $4.99 it is a really great price!

i thought i just saw another thread on Torchlight. anyway imagine only a week ago, the game was selling for $20 at Steam.

i thought i just saw another thread on Torchlight. anyway imagine only a week ago, the game was selling for $20 at Steam.

... and in another week it will be selling for $20 again!

Back
Top Bottom