Post a Picture of Yourself!

I assume you're the one on the left...? Cute pic :).

Actually, I’m the one in the middle. I have no idea who the other two are. :lol:

But all kidding aside...yep that me...but its an old pic. My girl is now 11, my wife has filed for divorce and I got sick a few years back in which the treatment left me almost devoid of all body hair...So now I shave my head...:-/

Damn my life’s Messed Up…oh well… C'est la vie

Truth be told I'm surprised he got as far as he did... I would have banned him the first time through. Aside from that though, I see we have another ATHF fan on the forums... AWESOME.....

I got managerial accounting finals today, I'm a little nervous. Wish me luck! I'll get a pic of myself up here sooner or later.

Why is everyone picking on me!! I think it's AGE discrimination!! :)

I like to show this one because it's my way of saying, "Hey, look at me! I'm a pimp!" Except that I'm... not... I just happen to say strange (read: totally cool (read:really dumb)) things when I'm drunk.
651747814_l.jpg

PICT0160.jpg

Here I am with my girlfriend on the Franz Joseph glacier in New Zealand.'The very beautiful rift in the ice behind us dropped about 200 meter downwards, so the calm and composed aura we exude is totally bogus......

Yeah, so am I.

Who isn't? Hehe. My sonny calls 'you' 'evil woman', by the way.

@Korplem: that's a nice pic, Sailor! :)
@slam23: ...o_o impressive... I know I wouldn't want to be there.

Here's me in Morrocco. My buddy's face is blurred to protect the innocent! ha ha..

Attachments

• Me n Morrocco.jpg
    Me n Morrocco.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 77
V.Nice pics i've seen so far, I have one quest - Jaz is a female? :D Or..? In that pic you posted there was a small baby & a mom or smth.. So who're you? :D

@Neo - No, you're not the youngest i guess.
Here is a pic of me: Here.

Ehhhh... yes. Though I was sorely tempted to say I was the kid...!

Here's a 2006 holiday pic of us; a butterfly just landed on my hand (a bit difficult to see, which is why I added the tiny :biggrin: arrow).

Last edited:
That's nice.. You have a lovely Son, and he has a lovely Mom. :)
Take care. =)

xxxxx <---typed by sonny :)

Thanks, Haitham. Say... didn't you go by the name of Beliarsclew back in the days, or does memory fail me due to my advanced age...?

Yes.. True, that was like 2 years ago. :)
You have a great memory too. :)

Back
Top Bottom