Balrum

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver
Original Sin Donor
Just a friendly reminder for those who are interested that as of right now, there's only about 48 hours left to back this project. I also noticed there's no Kickstarter thread for this game?

It's shaping up really well, and it truly looks as though it will be indie equivalent of Divinity Original Sin (arguably of course). Plus it runs on pretty much anything (like netbooks!).

Balrum Kickstarter

Yes, please take a look. It's a fun oldschool project, two newcomers, but what they show off in the videos is already quite impressive. And the focus on building and crafting adds something unique.

Do they have PayPal options, too ?

I backed it but I'm not optimistic about their chances of being funded. They don't have much time left and still aren't very close. It would be a shame if they don't make it because they seem to have a fleshed out game in the works and not just a pipe dream.

Yeah, I had hoped for this one, but looks unlikely - they will be hard pressed to break 40k, let alone 50k.

I cannot watch this without thinking they've been very inspired in both art and engine by Eschalon, I mean it looks very much alike.

I cannot watch this without thinking they've been very inspired in both art and engine by Eschalon, I mean it looks very much alike.

That was exactly my first thought too. I guess it's easy for tile-based games to look the same depending on the artist's style. It appears this engine is resolution independent though and is real-time except for combat.

I hoping it reaches its funding. I think it's still possible considering they've done about $5000 in the last 24 hours. It really sucks when they are SOOO close to the goal and don't make it though. Kickstarter really needs a paypal option, I think a lot of projects lose a chunk of funding that way.

The exploration and Survival aspect makes it so cool. I really hope they make it.

The general enthusiasm on this forum lead me to chuck in $20. Good luck to them!

The PayPal site is open now:

http://balconyteam.com/paypal/

Now you can pre-order Balrum using PayPal!

Thank you for considering pre-ordering Balrum!

Balrum is a kickstarter game! We were funded with no stretch goals met, but if we meet a stretch goal with PayPal pre-orders + the Kickstarter sum, we will announce that the stretch goal is reached and it will be added to the game!
You get the whole game, which is divided into 5 chapters. Balrum is not episodic, you progress in the game from chapter to chapter. After chapter one the whole world is open to you. So you can revisit previous chapter areas.

Please note, Balrum is currently in development. You’re going to be able to play the game when it is released around 2014 September!

You will be able to download a DRM free version of Balrum from our website when Balrum is released.

LEGAL INFO
-We need to state that we do not accept refunds!
-We might close PayPal purchases at any time!

Back
Top Bottom