The Witcher - DuelMail Success

Dhruin

SasqWatch
CD Projekt Red is spruiking the early success of the DuelMail open beta:
During the first 24 hours of the open beta, the record of active online users of The Witcher board (898) had been broken. In case of the community site, the attendance has reached more than 4 million views with less than 3 millions the day before! Today, only 2 days after the launch of the open beta, statistics are even more impressive, especially when taken into account the broken record of active online users (1054 guests and users of The Witcher board). The Witcher: DuelMail success can be summed up with statistical facts from the game itself - by today, which means 2 days after the launch of the open beta, the number of duels fought in the game has exceeded 50,000 and the number of active accounts 10,000!
Anyone playing this?
More information.

I just want patch 1.3?.
________
Roor Bong

Last edited:
I want patch 1.3 and the mod tools so that people can start making mods.

I tried to but looks like their hardware wasn't expecting such increased stress, loading times were even worse than in original unpatched Witcher game, so I didn't see much of it.

I am playing it. in the beginning it is quite luck but if you advance some levels it can become quit strategic, with a bit of luck.
Sometimes the server can't follow but it is a beta. A little bug here and there but they are working on it.
I would suggest to anyone who liked the witcher to try it. 3 classes: Witcher, sorceres and the crawler like beast.

Back
Top Bottom