Pricewatch!

I think it is the normal download only version. Probably no preload and opens at 10 AM PST on Nov. 3rd like everybody else. The 20% coupon is very sexy. I was leaning toward Amazon with its $10 gift certificate and $3 instant rebate as I have Prime for free 2 day shipping but this is fairly compelling even if it still means at least an 8+ hour download.

Not an RPG:
Amazon.de has Wet for 25€. So shortly after release I guess this qualifies as "this game doesn't sell at all".

Edit:
Amazon.de also has the Divinity 2 CE on sale for 35€!

The current issue of the German magazine "Computerbild Spiele" has The Battle Of Wesnoth" on the mag's CD/DVD - plus Jack Keane and the "Blazing Angels" (depending on the version of the magazine).

All THQ games are on sale 50% off at GamersGate this weekend ... meaning that the 'best of series' Red Faction Guerilla is only $20, well worth it IMO. (my review will be posted soon enough)

Amazon.de

Street Fighter IV (PS3) nur EUR 23,97
Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) nur EUR 23,97
Black Mirror 2 (PC) nur EUR 22,97
The Book of Unwritten Tales (PC) nur EUR 19,97

Only today!

Sale at Impulse.

50% off Elven Legacy

25% off Warlords Battlecry III and others including Nemesis of the Roman Empire.

they have that Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come game there now, looks interesting. Kinda like Warhammer:Mark of Chaos you lead an army around and between battle you upgrade, collecting religious relics, etx lending rpg aspects here and there.

they have that Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come game there now, looks interesting. Kinda like Warhammer:Mark of Chaos you lead an army around and between battle you upgrade, collecting religious relics, etx lending rpg aspects here and there.

Thanks for the heads up on this game. I never heard of this before and it looks interesting. I would of never given this a second look because anything with "crusader" in the title and I automatically think either "Total War" or "Stronghold", both of those I didn't really care for.

@mags Same here on waiting for a physical copy of Elven Legacy. It still has not ARRIVED yet. I know Taiwan is a little slow getting the games over here, but this is getting ridiculous.

i have the disk as well, but at 5 bones it's worth it just to have a fully patched, disk free play version for later on if i want to put it on a new laptop, give as a gift or something.

Thx for the heads-up, txa my main man ='.'=

worth mentiioning also, Witcher: DC (naughty version) is 19.99

Last edited:
I'm proud to have an original retail box copy, but that is an amazing deal. Anyone who doesn't have VtM:B should take advantage of that.

Even if VTM:B was on sale for $0.01 I would not buy from D2D. I hate that most of their games are only for North America.

Impulse, on the other hand, has a better rep. I only recently found one game that I couldn't buy from them. I'm sure they have more, but every game I've wanted from them they've made it available worldwide.

Speaking of Impulse, they have a sale on a few games.
The Witcher Enhanced Edition and Hinterland - Orc Lords are 50% off.

Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Collection is 25% off.

Just as a sidenote : Risen CE 53 Euros on www.quelle.de
Normal edition there : 44 Euros.

Only very few games there at all, and no Dragon Age.

GOG has one of my favorite old school strategy games, Lords of Magic, bundled with some of the Lords of the Realm series this weekend on special, all three for 12.57. If you enjoy not very easy turn based strategy, map mowing, dungeons, elves, dwarves and brownies, I highly recommend it. It's impossible to play the original on a modern computer without something to slow down the processor speed, which I assume gog has done in revamping it, so this is worth a purchase for that alone. :)

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/lords_of_series

I played lords of magic and my god was that thing slow on my computer. It took ages for the computer to take its turns. Other than that I liked the Chaotic units. :)

I'll give this one another try when I get some free time…which should be in about 6 months. Too many good games to play now, but thanks for the heads up, Magerette.

Back
Top Bottom