Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realise this isn't an important issue, however in an attempt to get it at least on some list somewhere, could we get more emotes? ;)

If this has been disscussed before, disreguard.

Thanks. :)

It actually was discussed a long time ago in the staff forum, but Arhu, who does that sort of thing for us, appears to be caught up currently with RL stuff and we've barely seen him here in a couple of months!!

Yep, unfortunately Arhu hasn't been around in a while :(.

I just uploaded one new smilie just to test the import feature; I have a huge collection of freebies stashed away on my webspace, but unfortunately I have no (working) ftp program installed at the moment (I recently updated my OS). Once I can get at my emoticon collection, expect me to upload some more.

Thanks guys and gals. :)

i might have found a bug.... whan i change to amber watch.... on top it sais MMOWatch... instead of RPGWatch... but if i put Lapis Watch it's normal... (dunno if it's a bug but maybe you will find a way to cchange that...

It's not a real bug. The Amber colored setup actually 'belongs' to the MMOWatch pages, so it shows their logo.

yes jaz you told me in the other thread too... and i entered MMO ans saw that amber was it's clour setup some time ago...

Here's a nitpicky thing Arhu might look at if he gets a chance some day--When viewing the forums, the rollover buttons (news, games, forums, help) are very close to the directory links (RPGWatch Forums, General Forums, RPGWatch). When heading for the links, I often get into the rollovers which makes me mouse off far enough to get the rollover to go away before I can return to click on the link. It's a little thing, but adding a line feed to the template would make the problem go away. If it wasn't that easy to fix, I wouldn't even ask.

can the time out limit he increased? or just not be enabled until after the user has left the site if possible.

I've found too many times I written a long post and I've been I've timed out with no simple, quick way to get back in.

Its nice that it posts after you do tho.

I thought you could set the timeout in your user preferences?!

No, session timeout is fixed in the board settings. Standard was at 900 seconds, I now raised it to 1200 seconds.

I'd like to see a feature that lets me find things with less than 5 seconds of effort, so that I don't make stupid posts asking for these features when in fact they already exist... if that's not too much trouble. :p

I think you mean the FAQ, which no-one ever bothers to read!! :)

I'd love to see an "ignore user" function, if it's not difficult to implement.

Dude, careful... one of those radical nutters from a certain hardcore Fallout fansite is bound to mail to mainstream gaming media outlets in order to request a "OMG BioWare is blacklisting people!!!" news story :biggrin: .

Bwahahahaha... that didn't take too long for one of you cuties to pop up. I knew it :biggrin: .
Contrary to you ego-trippers I don't really mind or care about being ignored or blacklisted though so it's all good. Bring it on.

Play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom