Might & Magic X - Developer Blog Updates

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Limbic Entertainment has posted a few more updates for Might & Magic X. Sit back and relax as this will be a long read/watch.

Limbic Entertainment Studio Tour

When reading through the different communities talking about Might & Magic X Legacy, we noticed that the German video of the studio tour from PC games / computec media was linked within other language speaking forums. Some of you guys even started translating some facts for your mates (thanks for that!)

However, some of the translation may have led to a few misunderstandings. ;) Therefore, we put some subtitles in English on the video, so all of you can watch it and understand the bottom line of what has been said.
Trainers and Character Development

PartyCreation1_679.jpg

Some of you have asked how character creation and development in MMX works. What happens automatically, where can I distribute points manually? And what role do the trainers play in MMX? Here's a small roundup! (Please note that all the screenshots have been made at the current state of production and are showing work in progress. Also, they have been cropped and scaled down to fit on the blog.)
And lastly a post showing us how to make that tasty looking dragon cake.
smiley-smile.gif

More information.

Great video, I really liked the way they put the subtitles in red and on top to make it easy to follow what they were saying. This game is looking right up my alley, and it is refreshing how much it seems they are shaping the vision of the game from the rpg community.

The Trainers and Character Development article is very descriptive and well written.

Can't wait to see more from this game!

They seem to be really catching the progression and character stats development aspects of old skool party RPGs that have been so frustratingly missing or just poorly handled in recent games. Also the Artwork and UI look spot on for this kind of game.

Getting more excited every time they show new parts of their game. Just hope the game is not too short. 20 or 30 hours will not cut it. I need at least 60 hours. I played Might and Magic 2 for a full year back in the day :)

They seem to be really catching the progression and character stats development aspects of old skool party RPGs that have been so frustratingly missing or just poorly handled in recent games. Also the Artwork and UI look spot on for this kind of game.

If by 'recent' you mean the last 20+ years then yes, I agree. :p

Back
Top Bottom