Gothic 3 Vengard rune

Bodycount02

Watcher
hey guys, im havin a bit of trouble finding the Vengard rune in Gotha...where in the world is it? Ive ransacked the entire place

It´s been a long time ...
WoG says it´s in the cave under the castle. The entrance is in the village.

There's one in a hut in the village!! Don't we have a complete list somewhere in the Spoilers forum?

Cave under the castle...is it the large system of caverns with all the undead, gargoyles and minecrawlers??

If thats not it, is it in the village nearbefore gotha keep or somewhere else?
Im a bit confused

i'm pretty sure Corwin is thinking of one of the 2 gotha runes. i think Gorath is right about it being in the caverns that are to the right after you enter lower part of gotha. also i'm pretty sure it is not in the main center area but all the way back in one of caves 'limbs'. i believe it was lying among crates and or a tombstone.

Walk straight into Gotha, and turn right as the you reach a "T-crossing". There should be a cave with skeletons whose interior looks a bit like a store room. The rune can be found if you take stars down from that cave.

Right full list is posted in spoiler forums, also someone cleaned it up and posted in the wiki, was it hard to find Bodycount02, search not working or wili broken?

Usually locations of items are located in spoiler section, I hope they are still there. :)

Back
Top Bottom