SpellForce 2 - Demons of the Past Announced

Those words give me more faith in another expansion. The last was well bad, and I'll leave it at that.:handshake:

I'm happy to hear that ;). I'm not sure whether you checked out the official board for some more info, so I'm posting some of the features of Demons of the Past here:
  • 5 totally new worlds – 8 worlds in total
  • Many side quests and optional gameplay (Around 50 main quests (with numerous subquests), and around 40 sidequests (also with subquests)
  • A gripping story that continues the narrative of all previous SpellForce games.
  • A lot of new items and item sets (used as rewards, loot and at merchants), New Spells, New Weapons
  • Free Game Mode/Cooperative Mode via LAN and Internet based on the new campaign. Meaning that the entire Solo campaign can be played in coop mode.
  • New multiplayer mode
  • Major Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work
  • Choose between a Female and Male Avatar

Oh and actually - it's nine worlds, but eight is not incorrect. And now I'll leave it at that :D.

So long

Lornik

Well the Facebook page looks like it's in German and the forums seem to be down. So thanks for the information.:thumbsup:

Well the Facebook page looks like it's in German and the forums seem to be down. So thanks for the information.:thumbsup:

Yeah, the Forums got their downtime alright ... But it's up and running, so for Screenshots, please follow the link in my signature.
But I'll give you some bits about the story, that was posted on the boards too:

Zazhut is free, and his wrath now descends upon Eo. The Shaikan are hopelessly outnumbered – but you, an Elder of the Shaikan, are not willing to give up hope. Joined by companions old and new, you head out towards the Realm of the Gods, for only they seem able to oppose Zazhut's power. However, the Gods play a game of their own, and don't seem to be inclined to help you... The fate of Eo now rests within your hands; face the demons of the past, collect information about Zazhut and banish evil from this world, once and for all. Much has changed in time... are your foes as dangerous and your friends as faithful as they used to be? Find out for yourself in this epic new chapter of SpellForce, the unique blend of RPG and RTS, and experience this worthy conclusion of all previous games in the SpellForce-series. Check out the new single player campaign with 25+ hours of gameplay, in which nearly all Races are playable – Pact, Shaikan, Clan....

For all who haven't played Faith in Destiny, the name Zazhut might be unfamiliar. But even without foreknowledge you'll get a "Previously on SpellForce 2" through the intro and first map ;).

@Facebook-Page: This page is trying to be bilingual. Many comments though are in German.

So long

Lornik

Amazon.de:

Spellforce 2 - Demons of the Past (Add-On)
19,95 Euro
Release date: 24.10.2013

@Lornik
Is the main game needed to play the addon?

Back
Top Bottom