@ Thoth

So you can respect my beliefs but you get on the threads I made about completely unrelated stuffies and tried to troll me when I had done nothing at all to you until then? Cool. So you aren't prejudiced against beliefs but against which internet forum someone comes from. It doesn't sound terribly mature, to be honest. Nor terribly awesome, but whatever floats your boat.

If anything, KKKodex did give me a thicker skin. So, like, *shrug* and megastuffies.

Right off the bat you were criticizing this site and making outrageous suggestions. As the moderators told, there will not be any LP sub forums so you can post your Mass Effect LPs.

And I don't troll, but I will defend my home.

Nah, I'm a laid back guy normally, but you guys want to flex your muscles then I'll flex mine. Just so you guys know, we're on alert here at the Watch. That's what's up with the disappearing posts. Keep at it, just wait and see what happens. Here's a spoiler:

BANNED

Codexians are majestic masters of proxy-fu.

You don't stand a chance.

-Qwinn.

Codexians are majestic masters of proxy-fu.

You don't stand a chance.

-Qwinn.

I like how you guys celebrate chasing Qwinn away like it was a good thing. He was one of the few posters over there I respected.

Also, you guys shouldn't show too much fear with all this talk of proxies. The Watch has it's own tricks up its sleeves.

@SouNazi

I'm still here aren't I? Keep at it tough guy. I love tough men like you

I like how with every post Thoth shows just how pathetic he really is as he literally knows the Codex lore better than the back of his hand. Just like Drog knows his RPGs. He's like an obsessed little stalker. His rage and hatred is the simple result of his absolute need to be a part of the Codex, somehow connected to it. Even if he was chased away long ago. Truly a Sentinel of the noblest degree.

Tooth, I don't swing that way. Sorry to disappoint.

If I say that the holocaust was a terrible thing that totally happened will my post get removed?

You've insulted this site. The very site that gave you a safe haven. And now you want me to leave? I'm a Sentinel.

That's what someone's mom said after I gave her a safe haven in my bed and her special son jumped out of nowhere, screaming "I'm the Sentinel". I gave the brat a good beating with my belt and branded an S for sentinel on his right ass cheek so he would remember the pain for a long while. And I told that little shitstain that I would brand is other ass cheek too if he didn't behave.

A week after I put that hoe in front of the door, her mentally challenged son turned up dead by the nearby high way. Turns out, somebody saw the branded S on his ass in the school showers and thought it meant what they thought it meant.

That kid would still be alive if her mom hadn't turned out to be an uppity bitch who decided that she didn't have to get a snowball every time I desired.

Right off the bat you were criticizing this site and making outrageous suggestions. As the moderators told, there will not be any LP sub forums so you can post your Mass Effect LPs.

And I don't troll, but I will defend my home.

Uhm, my what? Again, you are judging people because of which forum they come from instead of from their own actions. Does that sound mature to you? We can't joke because you are a joo, but you can judge people because of an internet forum? Tell me more, o wise one.

Since you know so much about me to judge me, how about telling me which Let's Play I did and what was so not serious about them, hm? I'm waiting, home protecting sentinel of great heroism and stuffies.

And how did I criticize your site in that thread? By saying, hey, you don't have a Let's Play subforum? Gee, guess what? You don't.

Also, good job on mistrusting a concept because of what other place you saw it being used. Gee, sausages? Those bloody nazis eat sausage. Do you want to be a bloody nazi? Do you want your children to be bloody nazi? Well, do you?

The amusing part is that you are acting less mature than I. Gee, the world is imploding right now and it is your bloody fault.

Yeah. Seriously. This isn't a random forum. It's a forum that your site has targeted for years and use whenever your site goes down, which is very frequent. I can understand not respecting a site that can't handle more than 200 users, but this site is actually "prestigious" to use one of your favorite words. A simple thank you and a little respect could have saved us all this massive war.
My site?… My site?… Why do you insist that is my site? And again why you keep writing to me as if I am some kind of embodiment of the Codex? I know that it helps you with all the stupidity that you are spewing against the aforementioned site, but please stop trying to represent me as some kind of Web Community anthropomorphism.

How about you target me as a poster and not as a straw-man for your vile coments?

Yeah, the search function doesn't work on codex, remember? Believe it or not, I've tried to give that site a chance numerous times, but left again and again because of a lack of substance for the passion in my heart that is RPGs.
Huh? Again, this is because you clearly lacks the skill to use a search engine efficiently, or you are just lazy. Or maybe you just keep focusing on some shit poster or brainless spammers? I don't know. I think that it's just pure prejudice or laziness.

The workshop was a ghost town. Barely anyone posts there. Meanwhile, a million page "debate" on the latest Bioware travesty.
Yes, but it still contains a great deal of gems about RPG mechanics, design, quest, etc. And there are few poster that still make some threads and comments about indie projects or ideas.

Now, if you need that some forum have some kind of post threshold to look interesting, then again, that's your problem.

And I love how you left out of yor comments the Let's Play Threads. There are some really cool LP there that are really nice.

Call me whatever you'd like. I'm obviously hustling some feathers here. It's painful to have to look at yourselves in the mirror and see hate, right?
Nope, you aren't hustling nothing here. Stop projecting or trying to cram some kind of fake introspection on me. Just because you think that something is going on about me and hate (as your hustling some feathers clearly indicates), doesn't make it a reality.

But nice to see your desesperation to make me guilty by association. But it's not working, really.

Sure, call me a troll, like I care. I've earned my title here by contributing, unlike the TROLLS that just edit it.
So If I am part of a community or have a differing ideology, that makes me a troll? Really?

Sure thing. Tough guy.
OK.

Edit

I'd like to remark that it's funny that you keep telling me that, and you are the one, that keeps chest pounding, getting mad because some random people insulted your home.

Just sent out another wave of invitations to Codexers. If you are a Codexer who has not yet been invited to the Codex group, check to make sure that you haven't already received an invitation. If you haven't, say so here.

That's what someone's mom said after I gave her a safe haven in my bed and her special son jumped out of nowhere, screaming "I'm the Sentinel". I gave the brat a good beating with my belt and branded an S for sentinel on his right ass cheek so he would remember the pain for a long while. And I told that little shitstain that I would brand is other ass cheek too if he didn't behave.

A week after I put that hoe in front of the door, her mentally challenged son turned up dead by the nearby high way. Turns out, somebody saw the branded S on his ass in the school showers and thought it meant what they thought it meant.

That kid would still be alive if her mom hadn't turned out to be an uppity bitch who decided that she didn't have to get a snowball every time I desired.

My guess is, the kid actually survived, and now it's here, as Tooth, fighting the good fight with his posts on his internet home, his BRIAN forever damaged by your villainy, villain.

Just sent out another wave of invitations to Codexers. If you are a Codexer who has not yet been invited to the Codex group, check to make sure that you haven't already received an invitation. If you haven't, say so here.

I haven't gotten mine yet.

Just some stats from the RPG Codex Group:

Members: 82
Pictures: 8
Discussions: 15
Moderation: 0

As you can see, it is a flourishing haven with no moderation whatsoever, much like our fair Codexia. Join today!

blah sth bugged - anyway; it's good to see codexian discuss style alive xD

Back
Top Bottom