Crime and Punishment

Dte, don't you think making a mass murderer watch Cowgirl games IS a fair and reasonable punishment??!! :)

With the way they've been playing recently, it probably would be suitable for a prison sentence. ;)

Do you honestly think he's going to be directly studied, DArt? Honestly? I fully agree that what he did will be extensively studied, and there very well might be lots of 3rd hand digging around into his childhood, but that's not the same and that doesn't require him to be comfortably warehoused for the next couple decades.

Yes, I fully expect some people will want to talk to him, and hear as many details as they can from his point of view. It would be stupid not to take that opportunity.

Keeping him comfortable without freedom is not just about studying him. Again, it's about not killing people we don't like or don't understand. It's about not becoming what we're trying to minimise.

It's not something I would expect you to ever agree with, so it's pointless to pursue it.

Absolutely he should be appreciated and honored. I would have done the same thing only I don't think I would have been able to stop.Punishment is necessary to stop crime.

Back
Top Bottom