7 Days to Die - Kickstarter Funded

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
7 Days to Die has reached it funding goal. Thanks go to any backer who pledged.

Howdy Survivalist.

This is a special announcement!”

Today thanks to the pledges of our fantastic fans, the hard work of our team, our families and our friends in the media we’ve reached our first initial 200k goal on Kickstarter. Folks we still have 9 days left and we’ve got some fantastic stretch goals with some great features. Let’s keep it rockin!

After 21 days we’re still number #1 of 1,410 games on Steam Greenlight with nearly 70 thousand Yes votes!

Our good friend rhinoCrunch has posted the first video of a 7 part series covering our game. The first is very entertaining and well be doing an MP one next with him.

Check it out now funk soul brother The Fun Pimps !

More information.

Last edited:
Finally broke down and backed this. Figure I'm not going to be too disappointed, considering my weakness for zombies and sandbox games looks to be covered fairly well already, and it looks to have real potential beyond that.

They did mention single player mode, but this from the FAQ put me off:

>Do we have to constantly be on the internet to play the game?

We’re still deciding on this as well. But we do wish to allow players to play the game offline.

Hmmm!

If they provide a single player option, I'd kick in for this. Not really looking for another online game atm.

-Carn

I'm not sure about whether you will have to be online to play single player, but some kind of single player is definitely in the game. Here's a quote from a dude who is identified as staff but appears to be the official-forum moderator, rather than a dev:

"The single player will be quite interesting actually from what I've seen. The sense of being alone. The Dynamic Story Generation System is quite neat when it comes to finding loot and adding a sense of "there were other survivors here" as well. I think theres plenty room to make the single player experience quite fun." Source.

And here is the same guy talking about what exactly will be included in the game in general in the first sentence and what will be in the alpha release in the second and third sentences:

"There will be both single player and multiplayer. But multiplayer will most likely not make it into the first alpha release according to the devs. But there might be co-op." Source.

That most have been one of the most boring videos I have seen. Don't know why this has gotten so popular....

Back
Top Bottom