Two Worlds II - Preview @ Destructoid

aries100

SasqWatch
Destructoid has a very positive preview of Topware's sequel to the first game. Here's the part about the combat in Two Worlds II:
Combat is tighter, and has a very nice flow to it. Southpeak informs me that the combat is still being polished, but in this pre-release state it's still looking pretty good. The dreadful animations of the hilarious early trailer are nowhere to be seen. The game looks and runs a lot better now, to the point where it actually looks like a real videogame released in the current generation. What a nice bonus.
More information.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit that I've added that site/person to my never visit/read list. He writes like a codexer. Crass language belongs in forums, not "previews". Jim Sterling writes like a 12 year old who can't cuss at home. His Mommy should wash his mouth out, preferably with cyanide.

I must admit that I've added that site/person to my never visit/read list. He writes like a codexer. Crass language belongs in forums, not "previews". Jim Sterling writes like a 12 year old who can't cuss at home. His Mommy should wash his mouth out, preferably with cyanide.

You really shouldn't expect anything extraordinary from console focused sites like Joystiq and Destructoid.

I actually visit these sites for the comments, which are hilarious. Codex is similar but at least more useful for a RPG developer (who can wade past the bullshit).

Yep until someone with greater Powers appears to fix it, the exact same url in the forum link is somehow disabled.

As I recall, Jim Sterling wrote that 2/10 Alpha Protocol review. I'm not saying the game doesn't deserve some criticism but I get the feeling he's out for lulz and traffic. Definitely safe to ignore him.

As I recall, Jim Sterling wrote that 2/10 Alpha Protocol review. I'm not saying the game doesn't deserve some criticism but I get the feeling he's out for lulz and traffic. Definitely safe to ignore him.

No, don't ignore him entirely, he has some hilariously good reviews, like the one for Deadly Premonition (which he gave a 10). Maybe he's right about Two Worlds 2, too. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom